Los Angeles: Tales of Old Hollywood History & Drinks Tour (Small Group)
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Taste the history of Hollywood during this 3-hour, small-group walking tour to some of the most famous bars, hangouts and speakeasies in Los Angeles. Get an insider’s perspective on the favorite haunts of silver screen legends like Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin and the city’s mobsters, as you sip classic mixers s at a selection of vintage pubs, historic speakeasies and lounges. You’ll also have plenty of photo ops thanks to the striking art deco interiors and neon signage that decorates these unique watering holes. This small group Hollywood bar crawl, limited to just 12 guests, also includes a local beer, a classic mixer, Chianti and a selection of street food.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Beer (Half Pint)
- Light snack (Shared Nachos)
- Vodka Soda (or equivalent)
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
This modern mall is shapped by references with early day films. The large Elephant Sculptures were the setting for Daniel W. Griffiths movie “Intolerance”. The Dolby Theater is located within the mall and is the location for the yearly Academy Awards. The tour will show iconic viewpoints related to this histrorical events.
The Hollywood & Highland Mall is once per
Where To Go
6815 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of 12 people per tour
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour. All participants under 21 years of age (or who cannot produce a valid photo ID proof of age) will be served select non-alcoholic beverages.
- Casual dress is acceptable and comfortable shoes are recommended as we’ll be walking about 1 mile total. Evenings can be cool, and even cold, from November through June so please check the weather and dress accordingly!
- Please indicate vegetarian preferences or any dietary restrictions upon booking. We will do our best to accommodate them although we cannot guarantee an alternative option at each stop.
More Experiences In Los Angeles
Los Angeles VIP Tour
From $66.67 · 3 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
From $35.00 · 90 to 120 minutes
Skip the Line: Express Ticket at Universal Studios Hollywood
From $188.99 · 8 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Private Half-Day Los Angeles Sightseeing Tour
From $357.00 · 5 hours
The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
From $348.99 · 1 day
Universal Studios Hollywood General Admission Ticket
From $109.99 · 8 hours