Keep your feed fresh while satisfying your appetite at the top 10 most Instagrammable cafés in Los Angeles.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Alfred’s Tea Room
Cafe, American, $
From neon lights to millennial pink walls, everything at Alfred’s Tea Room is meant to be snapped. The most Instagrammed drinks include the iced matcha green tea and the chai tea latte. The variety of teas and fresh pastries are as delicious as they are beautiful. Take a close-up to add to your story, and make sure to check in – or it never happened.
The Butcher, The Baker, The Cappuccino Maker
Cafe, Coffee Shop, American, European, $$
Large yellow booths stand in stark contrast to an all-white interior at this fashionable café and patio. There are beautifully presented dishes with marble tables and ornate tiled floors, but the standout feature here is the rainbow-colored lattes with starburst designs that are great for overhead shots or close-ups. Grab a pastry and find some good lighting to make the best of the cafe’s colorful coffee creation.
Cafe, Fusion, $
Floral interior accent walls, rustic wooden tables, and potted Japanese flowers add a feminine touch to this Instagrammable destination. The menu is plated with care (perfect for overhead food shots), and the colorful array of cupcakes and white powdered pastries are real show stealers. Outside, the pastel brick wall is an ideal profile picture location. Strike a pose and have a mini photo shoot with friends, or shamelessly whip out the selfie stick.
Larchmont Bungalow and Café
Cafe, American, $
Skylights at Larchmont Bungalow & Café bring in natural brightness through vaulted wooden ceilings for perfectly lit photos, both indoors and on the patio. Green plants hang from the rafters, and eggshell blue walls covered with paintings add some color and dimension to any photo. The setting is complete with a comfort food-focused menu of nicely plated sandwiches, breakfast dishes, various pastries, and latte art.
Cafe, Japanese, Fusion, $
This Japanese-inspired café brings kawaii to American cuisine. With burgers shaped like cute bears, Belgian waffles topped with piles of whipped cream, and tiramisu with a meringue ghost peeking from the top, there’s no shortage of foodie photo ops. Thanks to the natural light coming from the windows, each photo can be posted with little to no filter.
The Cabana Cafe
Cafe, American, $
Situated inside the famous Beverly Hills Hotel, the Cabana Cafe is quintessential California cool. Its millennial pink interiors, plants growing up the walls, green-and-white striped booths and natural light combine to create a fresh colorful setting for foodie photos. Stop in on a sunny day when the blue skies and tall palm trees blend seamlessly with the pastel interior, and be sure to take a photo by the pink neon Beverly Hills Hotel sign on the way out.
Cafe, American, $
The blue-and-white mosaic tiled floor offset by teak wood paneling and marble tables make this trendy Silver Lake café an Instagram haven. The intricate mosaic tiling extends to the bathrooms, covering the walls, floor, and counters, and making it a great space for a cheeky bathroom selfie. Outdoors, the large coral-colored awning and seafoam green lettering work well for low-angle shots.
The iconic French macaron makers have opened a Beverly Hills outpost that looks like something straight out of a Wes Anderson film. Black-and-white checkered marble flooring and retro daisy-shaped mirrors come together with the brand’s famous celadon-colored booths to give this space a retro ’60s feel. Order a pot of tea with a selection of photogenic pastel macarons and desserts dusted with 24k gold.
Cafe, American, $
The large glass windows at Carrera Café let in plenty of natural light, so photos here will always look professional. A black-and-white tiled floor, marble tables, and green succulents give this spot a chic aesthetic. Located across from the Instagram-famous pink wall in West Hollywood, this shop specializes in photo-realistic latte art. An in-house machine prints custom images using a patented coffee extract. Choose from a variety of images or import a photo from your phone, then post it and see the likes come rolling in.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.