Rent a villa in Hollywood for one night and you’ll feel a world away from downtown LA. The Hollywood Hills take luxury to supreme heights, dazzling and delighting you with celeb-friendly amenities. Privacy is also paramount amid the indulgent splendor of the area, being only a short drive from the playgrounds of the rich and fabulous. So forget a simple vacation – live like a movie star at one of these villas in Hollywood, bookable on Culture Trip.
A fifteen-minute drive to the Staples Center, Venice Beach and the Santa Monica pier, these LA villas near Hollywood give you an all-access vacation. The luxury three-bedroom townhouses ease you into the California lifestyle with comfortably sized living spaces, a full kitchen, laundry facilities and space outside for morning coffee. Private parking is a perk, but you’re so close to a handful of restaurants that you won’t mind walking – it’s only three minutes to Sky’s Gourmet Tacos.
What would you do in your own private Hollywood mansion? Screen your favorite flicks in your personal movie theater? Hop from the pool to the hot tub on a sunny afternoon? Or watch sunlight flood the house through its floor-to-ceiling glass windows? At this three-story villa in the Hollywood Hills, you’re free to indulge in all of the above, throwing in some exercise and entertaining guests in the ground-floor media room.
Sure, this villa in Hollywood is just 15mi (24km) from Venice Beach, but you may only want to worship the sun from your pool deck. Adorned with sun loungers and couches, it’s one of the few places in the city that truly balance privacy with stunning views of the Hollywood Hills. The master bath is an oasis in its own right, with dual shower heads and a roomy tub in which you can soak forever.
Villas in Hollywood are far from tiny, as shown by this luxurious Bel Air home. The Stradella Court Mansion is as ritzy and well-appointed as it sounds: a whitewashed interior with Grecian columns and faux-Moorish arches, a grand piano, jetted tubs beneath skylights, and a formal dining area with panoramic views of LA await. Seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms provide ample digs for you and your bevy of vacation buddies.
This four-bedroom hideaway in the Hollywood Hills, designed by mid-century modernist architect Richard Neutra, will have you feeling like an A-lister. Wall-to-wall glass windows surround the home, providing a West Hollywood backdrop for your own personal reality show. Hang with your entourage on the cantilevered balcony, or head to the ground-level pool for a photoshoot. The Sunset Strip and Whisky a Go Go are a five-minute cab ride away, so you have easy access to multiple venues for painting the town red.
This villa in Hollywood is where you want to be. A half-block from Sunset Boulevard and a half-block farther to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, this house of the stars has art deco and Parisian-themed suites to add European sophistication to your stay. The rich wood furnishings and grand piano in the English and the patio beneath the vines of the Neoclassic are sure to suit most tastes. And it’s not all for show: your needs will be more than met by the full kitchens and separate dining and living areas.
Looking for a different kind of stay? Discover our guide to the best hotels near Hollywood Boulevard, bookable on Culture Trip.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.