Hong Kong Island Half-Day Tour including Peak Tram
Hong Kong SAR, China
Whether this is your first visit to Hong Kong or you’re returning to refresh old memories, this comprehensive orientation is a great way to get to know Hong Kong Island, its history and its famous landmarks. During your half-day tour, a knowledgeable guide takes you to see multiple Hong Kong highlights in this ever-changing locale, including Victoria Peak, Aberdeen fishing village and Stanley Market. Enjoy informative commentary and included round-trip transport from selected hotels.
• Half-day morning tour of Hong Kong Island attractions
• Ride the Victoria Peak tram and see panoramic views from above
• Pass by picturesque Repulse Bay and witness Aberdeen's floating community
• Shop for bargains at Stanley Market and watch craftsmen at work in a jewelry factory
• Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from a localEnglish speaking guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tram ride
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Sampan ride is an optional activity that is payable direct to operator
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Your Hong Kong island half-day tour kicks off with convenient hotel pick up. Your friendly guide will transport you through the city to the traditional fishing village of Aberdeen. Float alongside the city’s junk-dwelling residents and choose to get an even closer look at life on the water aboard a sampan for an additional cost. It’s bound to be a memorable experience and a
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from the below selected hotels
08:00 hrs - Metropark Kowloon
08:15 hrs - The Kowloon Hotel
08:25 hrs - Kimberley Hotel
0850 hrs - The ParkLane Hotel
Kindly arrive 10 minutes prior to selected pick up time .
Written Reviews (24)
1 of 8
Excellent day with Steve and...
ronald c | Mar 2020
Excellent day with Steve and driver ,visited all top spots had plenty of time at each point ,very good value for money ,it would of been very difficult to of navigated all these spots myself in same time .
Great first up tour to...
Scotty | Oct 2019
Great first up tour to be introduced to the wonders of Hong Kong. Tour guide was professional and knowledgeable. Recommended.
This was a great tour....
Valentina P | Oct 2019
This was a great tour. To see the main attractions around the city!
The tour was well organise and Dino our tour guide, was fun, informative and entertaining. A really great day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Peak Tram will be undergoing an upgrade project and will be suspended from 23 April 2019 - 21 July 2019. During the suspension period coach transfer will replace tram ride.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
Hong Kong SAR