Do you have 1.30 hours in Lima? Do not know what to eat or what Peruvian gastronomy is all about? Then, venture into a virtual tour across the origins of Peruvian gastronomy. Special and audio-visual effects will surprise you in a unique tour that will teach you everything about the gastronomic history of our country and the variety of its products and ecosystems.
- Dark Ride
- Access to the Andean grains sensory area
- Access to the vineyard, where you will learn the pisco production process
- Access to our 1920s theme bar.
- Pisco sour preparation master class in our bar
- Ceviche or causa preparation master class at our collective kitchen
- All the ingredients needed to prepare pisco sour and ceviche or causa
- 1 pisco sour shaker as a gift
- Access to The Taste of Peru, including a 14-station tasting menu
- Pick up and dropp of
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
What To Expect
Immerse yourself in the incredible world of flavours, textures and sensations that only Peru can offer you.
Peruvian Experience invites you to have a unique experience.
The tour gives you access to our vineyard, where you will find out how pisco sour was invented; then you will participate in a pisco sour preparation class and learn everything about the history, origin and production process of pisco in our 1920s theme bar.
Next you will learn with our chef how to prepare ceviche or causa
Where To Go
C. San Martin 509, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
Decidimos probar esta novedad en...
Isou13 | Jun 2019
Decidimos probar esta novedad en nuestro a Lima y la verdad es que nos sorprendió por su originalidad. Es una forma estupenda de descubrir la comida típica peruana alejado de lo que es un restaurante al uso. La calidad de la comida es excelente y
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
More Experiences In Lima
Private Tour to Paracas, Ica and Huacachina Oasis from Lima
From $241.03 · 900 minutes
10-Day Private Guided Excursion in Peru Exploring the Inca Culture
From $2,564.11 · 14400 days
10-Day Private Journey Around Peru and Bolivia Following the Inca Paths
From $5,884.62 · 14400 days
8-Day Tour Peru in Private
From $2,178.21 · 11520 days
Art & Culture
Pachacamac Sanctuary & Barranco District
From $45.00 · 240 minutes
4-Days Tour in Lagoons Paron, LLanganuco, 69 With Climbing to Mateo Summit
From $899.00 · 5760 days