Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview4 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Instead of dining out again, prepare and savor a home-cooked meal during your stay in Lima. On this 4-hour guided cooking class tour, discover the unique spices of Peruvian cuisine at a bustling local market in Miraflores. Then take a city bus to a family home in a tourist-free neighborhood and take pleasure in whipping up Lima-fare favorites like ceviche, ‘chichi morada’ and ‘causa limeña.’ With a pisco sour in hand, settle in for a warm family meal. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a memorable experience.
- Professional guide
- Cooking class
- One Causa limeña
- One Ceviche
- One Maracuya drink & one pisco sour cocktail
- Lcal transportation from Miraflores to Chorrillos
What to expect
Learn more about Peruvians (and Peruvian food!) with a home cooked Lima food tour that will teach you to prepare traditional recipes handed down over generations. Even if you’re a novice in the kitchen, we’ll have you whipping up a classic ceviche in no time.
This Lima food tour takes you to a local family home in Chorrillos (south of Barranco and Miraflores). But before you go, you’ll stop at a local market to discover some Peruvian treasures (yes, we mean food — the best kind of treasures!).
Where To Go
Cl. Lima 345, Miraflores 15074, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Due to Peruvian tax regulations, you must bring your original passport and Andean immigration card along with you on the tour. If you do not have these, you will be charged a tax of USD 15.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate as same as adults. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
More Experiences In Lima
Walking & Biking Tours
Food & Art: Lima Colors and Flavors Walking Tour
From $59.90 · 4 hours
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Fantastic Lima: City Tour, Magic Water and Local Dinner Small-Group
From $89.00 · 7 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Pachacamac & Peruvian Paso Horse Show
From $189.00 · 7 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Food Walking Tour in Barranco Neighbourhood of Lima
From $87.18 · 4 hours
Palomino Islands Swim with sea lions Lima with Transfers included.
From $75.00 · 3 hours
PARACAS and HUACACHINA SANDBOARD - Day Trip Lima
From $155.00 · 16 hours