Whether you are all about luxury and relaxation, or plan to tick Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain off your sightseeing list, enjoy up to 30% off this five-star boutique beachfront property, part of the Nikki Beach Group, which comes with its own private beach club.
You may not be grabbing your passport and flip-flops just yet, but you can grab one of our hand-picked hotel deals in our Travel-Good Sale. Book now, travel later! We know booking with confidence is more important than ever so we’re making it hassle-free for you: our Travel-Good Sale is on until 31 January 2021, and it comes with flexible date change, full refund options, price-match guarantee and personal service from our travel experts. We’re here to help! And ahead of your departure day, why not use our insider guide to plan a trip that’ll be well worth the wait.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Save up to 30% on stays at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai between 1 June and 31 October, 2021
5 nights including breakfast from £369/$479pp
7 nights including breakfast from £515/$669pp
10 nights including breakfast from £739/$959pp
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai in a nutshell
With multiple branches around the world – including glamorous locations such as St Tropez, Barbados and Miami – this trendy beach club has built a reputation as the ultimate party destination. But Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is more than just a place to live it up. Situated on the waterfront of Pearl Jumeirah island, this blissful retreat has everything you need for total relaxation. Feel the breeze of the Arabian Gulf while marvelling at the panoramic views of Dubai’s distinctive skyline.
Need to know
The hotel itself, detached from the beach club with its own entrance and pool, offers a truly classy experience. In-room features range from state-of-the-art entertainment systems to a fully stocked personal bar. Make use of the Nikki Spa and Tone Gym to refresh and rejuvenate, then retreat to your room where you can change the lighting depending on your mood and lie back in an oversized bath. If soaking in the tub or gliding through one of the hotel’s 15 pools isn’t enough, the beach is quite literally on your doorstep.
The exclusive Pearl Jumeirah island is perfectly placed for accessing Dubai’s spectacular shopping malls and tourist attractions, just 14km (8.6mi) from Dubai International Airport and 7km (4.3mi) from Downtown Dubai and Dubai Mall. The Burj Khalifa is around 9km (5.6mi) away.
What we love
Superb ocean views from the sea-facing rooms
Ladies night at Key West, with free Caribbean cocktails
Saturday brunch at the neighbouring beach club – a glamorous pool party
The signature Dreamer treatment at Nikki Spa
The mod-boho decor, including Nikki Beach teepees in the lobby
Book now, travel later – send us your booking enquiry
Like what you see? Don’t let this deal pass you by. Get in touch with our expert support team who will arrange your booking. We’re here to support you at every step of your journey and make sure you book the stay that’s right for you.
* Details: Based on 2 people sharing a double classic room including breakfast, for travel between 1 June and 31 October 2021, subject to availability. Savings are based on a comparison against the hotel’s own website for the same room, board and booking conditions. Date changes permitted, cancellation policy determined by dates of travel. Other durations, room types and board basis available.
Hand-picked hotels, insider tips, personal service from travel experts across a number of destinations – it’s all here in our Travel-Good Sale.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.