The Off Road Hoang Shu Phi Adventure
Ha Giang, Vietnam
*This is an off-road bike trip. Riders must be experienced in fully manual bikes with off-road conditions.
* Traveling by car or sitting on the back of our motorbike driver is possible. Let us know though added fees will be introduced.
Ha Giang city and Hoang Su Phi District are gateways to the outstanding mountain scenery of Vietnam’s extreme north respectively. But the journey between these two mountain districts is just as thrilling as the landscape which lies beyond them.
Dramatic scenery, fascinating border towns, ethnic minority markets, and lush farmland abound. This is a route to be taken slowly with experience – there’s hardly a kilometer without a hairpin bend – and with plenty of time to allow for unforeseen circumstances, such as bad weather and landslides, which regularly block the way. This road trip is perfect for riders wanting to do something different and extreme without seeing anyone or any tourists at all.
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Safety equipments: helmet, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads, reflective vest, first aid kit, poncho, backpack covers, aluminum bottle.
- 2 nights accommodation
- English-, Vietnamese-, Dzao-, and Hmong-speaking guides.
- Water, and "happy water"
- Minor motorbike repairs if needed during the trip (i.e. flat tire)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of fully manual dirt motorbike Honda Xr 150cc
- Entry/Admission - Thác Tiên
- Entry/Admission - Chieu Lau Thi Mountain Top (Kiou Leou Ti)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for our guides
- Entry/Admission - Ha Giang Adventure
What To Expect
Day 1: Ha Giang – Bac Quang - Xin Man: briefing, preparation for nice roads, off-road
Pass By: Ha Giang Adventure, 228 Lý Tự Trọng, P. Minh Khai, Hà Giang, 31000, Vietnam
Explore the magical Ha Giang province by motorbike. See the picturesque rice terraces ribboning across the mountainside. Drive the winding highway carved into the sides of mountains. Interact with locals who have been isolated from Westerners until a few years ago. Ha Giang is an adventure you won't soon forget.
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from ANY accommodation in Ha Giang. Please enter your pick up location in the booking form.
This tour starts and ends in Ha Giang City.
An additional amount of $30 for a return ticket from Hanoi and a
Written Reviews (5)
1 of 2
By the end of the...
DaGoodMorty | May 2020
By the end of the experience I said to myself, “ That’s Vietnam.” You’re immersed in both big beautiful nature and warm welcoming rural people who open up their homes and kitchens to you. We rode easy rider and feel like that was good first trip
The experience was special from...
Jamesmeleesweden | May 2020
The experience was special from start to finish. Dien and team make you feel welcome right out the gate as they prepare you for the journey. Unfortunately, Mother Nature did not cooperate for the entire 3 day bike trip for us but even with the fog
This was truly an adventure....
Stuartthai | May 2020
This was truly an adventure. The scenic views that you ride through are absolutely incredible and the windy roads make for a pretty thrilling trip. Our guide made sure that everyone felt safe and comfortable and acted as a good translator with the
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible