Pattaya, Thailand, is renowned for its vibrant and electrifying nightlife, drawing visitors from across the globe in search of entertainment and revelry. Whether you’re looking for energetic dance clubs, laid-back beachfront bars, or unique nighttime experiences, Pattaya has it all. Join us as we dive into the heart of Pattaya’s nightlife, exploring the best venues and entertainment options that make this city a nocturnal paradise. From the chaos and cacophony of the colourful Walking Street to the more laid-back beachside bars, Pattaya isn’t lacking when it comes to places for a nocturnal beverage. Whatever your mood, you’ll find a bar to suit you in Pattaya. Tick off these bars in Pattaya for awesome nights to remember.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Legends Pool And Sports Bar
Legends Pool And Sports Bar is a top Pattaya spot for any sports-lover. There are several good quality Brunswick pool tables in a large well-lit area and staff members are quick to re-rack the balls when you’ve finished a game. You’ll also find dart boards in a well-equipped area suitable for national competitions. Alternatively, grab a drink from the well-stocked bar and chill in front of one of the numerous large plasma-screen TVs to watch various live sporting events. Expect the bar to be busy and bursting with energy when major football matches are being aired.
Situated on the 34th-floor rooftop of the stylish Hilton Pattaya Hotel, Horizon Bar is an especially appealing place for couples seeking romance. The open-air bar has comfortable lounge chairs where you can relax underneath the stars while looking out over the twinkling city lights and sea. The DJ plays the hottest hits to get you in the party mood. Sip a signature cocktail or a glass of fine imported wine or beer and enjoy a refreshing change to the regular Pattaya night scene. To really finish your day in style, order a delectable dinner in Horizon Bar.
V2O Ice Bar & Cocktail Lounge
V2O Ice Bar & Cocktail Lounge is one of Pattaya’s most unique bars. Split into two parts, you can don a warm layer of clothing (provided) and head into the cool ice bar. Enjoy a chilled drink in a wintery wonderland and escape the heat outside. Alternatively, the lounge is ideal for unwinding in a swanky and stylish setting. There’s a wide selection of imported drinks to choose between and the expertly mixed cocktails are divine.
Baccara Agogo is one of the liveliest, classiest, and most popular gogo bars along Pattaya’s Walking Street. Men and women are welcome to watch the dazzling dancers take to the stage to perform seductive, sultry, and sexy moves. There are many places around Pattaya where you can watch amazing pole and coyote dancing, but the two-level Baccara Agogo really knows how to shine. You can shimmy on the dancefloor too if you like, or simply order a drink and enjoy the show. Visit at happy hour for great promotions and savings.
Hot Tuna Bar
Hot Tuna Bar is a friendly and chilled-out spot where you can escape the frenzy of Pattaya’s nightlife. Located in the heart of Walking Street, it offers live rock music each evening. The band knows how to entertain the punters and it’s not uncommon for people to gather in front of the open bar to rock out to the banging tunes. There’s plenty of seating in the covered area. Drinks prices are reasonable and the bar provides a slice of typical Thai bar life in the centre of Pattaya.
Castro Show Bar
Extravagant, bold and larger than life, Castro Show Bar is one of Pattaya’s most exciting gay bars. Located close to Walking Street, down a soi (street) called Boyz Town, it has nightly stage shows and male coyote dancers. Expect colourful feathers, sequins aplenty and much fun at the exuberant cabaret performances. Regular special events ramp up the enjoyment factor. Don your glad rags for a night of dancing, drinking, flirting and plenty of glamour.
Coast Beach Club & Bistro
Coast Beach Club & Bistro is part of the Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya. It’s a great place to cut loose and chill out, both by day and by night. Sitting right on the beach, take a plush seat on the sands or enjoy the shade of the canopy and soak up the seaside vistas. Top up your tan on a sun lounger or take a dip in the refreshing waters. The bar serves an array of international cuisine and Thai favourites, and the evening seafood BBQ is popular with foodies. As the hours tick by, the DJ spins soft tunes and the expert mixologists create perfect cocktails for a relaxed yet sophisticated night.
Craft Cottage Pattaya
Craft Cottage Pattaya offers a European bar experience in the heart of Pattaya. The open bar has plenty of comfy seating where you can sit and unwind in a welcoming atmosphere. The music is quiet enough to let you talk to your mates, but loud enough to make you want to sing along to classic songs. Tuck into Western and Thai fare and enjoy choosing from the extensive drinks menu, which includes a large selection of craft beers. A top place to hangout, Craft Cottage Pattaya offers welcome respite from Pattaya’s more energetic drinking establishments. As the night wears on, if you do want somewhere to party you’re just steps from the buzzing Soi Diana and LK Metro.
The Golden Ferret Golf Society
The Golden Ferret Golf Society is one of Pattaya’s top special-interest bars with a focus, as the name implies, on golf. Golfing memorabilia covers the walls of this relaxed bar and you’ll find yourself in good company if you want tips and tricks on improving your game. The bar also arranges regular golf trips around Pattaya. Enjoy hearty international and Thai dishes at reasonable prices as you chat with the friendly owner and regulars.
Payot’s Lounge Bar
Payot’s Lounge Bar is a sophisticated drinking establishment within Pattaya’s Windy Inn Hotel. Owned by a French family, the bar specialises in tasty dishes from France and Italy. You’ll also find Thai favourites on the menu. The classy bar has indoor and outdoor seating with a relaxed ambience. You’ll start to feel at ease as soon as you walk up the pathway, where lovely fairy lights twinkle seductively in the well-manicured bushes. Fresh and modern, this elegant bar is just steps from the high-octane energy of Walking Street.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.