Las Vegas is one of the world’s premier destinations for fun and entertainment. Whatever your budget or taste, Sin City offers an experience or activity that you will never forget.
Vacationers are never short of things to do when they take a trip to Las Vegas. This desert oasis is packed with experiences that range from budget-busting, adults-only glamour to budget-friendly activities that are fun for the whole family.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
This indoor-skydiving experience gives you an hour to float and fly in the safety of a padded room. The enormous fan creates 120-mile-per-hour (193-kilometer-per-hour), hurricane-force winds that cradle your human frame as you free-fall far, far away from the dangers and fright of the open sky. However, the company does not provide a media package to capture your session, so be sure to bring a camera.
Located in the heart of Las Vegas’s thriving Chinatown, Wreck Room is the perfect place to let loose after loading up on a comforting bowl of pho or wonton soup. The idea is deceptively simple. Groups of five pick their implements of destruction (such as a golf club or baseball bat) and then wreak havoc on whatever’s in the room. Fans of Office Space will be especially excited to unleash their rage on printers and other defunct office equipment.
The Grand Canyon is one of the most popular day trips from Las Vegas. Although there are several spots available for viewing its natural splendor, this experience offers one of the most unique perspectives. You and a professional skydiver will jump from 15,000 feet (4,572 meters) in the air for a soaring-like-an-eagle adventure. While the excursion is pricey, it includes all of the equipment needed and a certificate of achievement.
These days, it takes a lot to make an escape room stand out. This one, though, follows the Vegas maxim that more is better. The game, which requires groups to come together and solve clues in order to escape the room, is in a business district just off the Strip and features six immersive, pop-culture-inspired games that can host up to 42 players.
Few cities outrank Vegas in terms of the sheer number of parties going on every evening. This party bus tour gives you the experience of a high-roller by offering the chance to skip the lines and cover charges at the best soirées on the Strip. Drink specials abound across the evening’s destinations, while the whole event is MC’d by a driver who will keep the laughs and good times going for the inter-club journeys.
The supercar and Baja truck experience combines two of the best parts of Vegas adventures – fast cars and desert fun. You will be picked up from your hotel (and dropped off after the tour), and then you will get to choose a supercar to zoom around on a Formula One-styled track before heading on an off-road excursion in Baja trucks across the desert’s dunes. The exotic multicar escapade captures the incongruence of opulence and terrain that defines Vegas, making it a once-in-a-lifetime event.
Stripper 101 offers women the chance to learn how to pole dance. Conveniently situated in the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino by the Strip, the venue offers a 75-minute beginner-friendly pole-dancing course. The class, which has been featured in magazines and television programs across the US, is affordable, giving everyone a chance to take part.
The Las Vegas skyline is one of the most iconic in the United States. A hot air balloon provides one of the best opportunities to enjoy the outline of Sin City, as well as the many other vistas of the Las Vegas Valley. This four-hour experience takes you hundreds of feet into the air, giving you an intimate view of Sin City and beyond. Great for small groups, friends or even a couple, the adventure includes a champagne toast and round-trip service from your hotel (not in the balloon, unfortunately).
Anyone still dreaming of running off to the circus should be aware of this experience. The team at Trapeze Las Vegas offers 90-minute sessions that will teach you a few of the basic moves, such as the knee hang and the mid-air release-and-catch. It might not make you readily employable with Cirque du Soleil, but it will give you an insight into circus life in Las Vegas. Instructors can take students as young as three years old, making this an excellent activity for the family.
This far-flung experience takes potential yogis to the Spring Valley neighborhood, one of the areas that Vegas visitors typically leave unexplored. The wine yoga class itself is pretty straightforward: a yoga instructor guides students towards relaxation while everyone enjoys a glass of fine wine served in a lidded glass that you are free to take home.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.