Almost every major city has a neighborhood called Chinatown. Here, the Chinese culture thrives and people of all walks of life can experience a lifestyle different from their own. Chinatown in Las Vegas is home to many restaurants that serve authentic Chinese cuisine, in addition to food from other parts of Asia as well as other countries. Read our list to discover the best 10 restaurants in Chinatown, Las Vegas.
Hot N Juicy Crawfish
This restaurant’s specialty is spicy seafood, and they do it well. Customers have the opportunity to get creative and design their own meal. First, they choose the kind of seafood they want. Options include oysters, crab, lobster, clams, shrimp, and of course, crawfish, and then, decide on a seasoning, including Louisiana style, Cajun, garlic butter, and more. Finally, make the seasoning just the right level of spicy for you. There’s nothing else you need to know. This place is just simply delicious.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Lotus Of Siam
This is a Thai restaurant like you’ve never seen before. The owner and chef prides herself on serving cuisine from the Northern part of Thailand. Where other areas have sweet and tangy flavors that can overwhelm the senses, Lotus of Siam serves earthy herbs and spices that give customers a new, hearty flavor. Enjoy a diverse and extensive menu, as well as a wine menu that features German wines.
This local favorite is the go-to place in Las Vegas for good ramen. The restaurant serves ‘Kurume’ style ramen, which means that the broth is made from particular pork bones and a special soy sauce. This gives the dishes a unique flavor that many customers enjoy. Try different types of ramen with many different toppings. Monta also serves fried rice, a pork belly bowl, and more.
This late-night restaurant is perfect for a late dinner with friends. Even late at night it is always very crowded. This unexpected gem prepares delicious Japanese dishes, including both entrées and sushi. They serve everything from ramen, jalapeño fried rice, and yellowtail tartare. The beef bowl is a favorite amongst visitors and has been deemed a must-try.
This award-winning restaurant serves tasty traditional Japanese cuisine. Though they have regular items, such as noodle dishes and soups, they make a large portion of their meals on a robata grill. Robatayaki is a form of cooking similar to barbeque where food is cooked over hot charcoal, which is Raku’s specialty. They also have a special menu prepared by the chef called ‘Omakase.’ It’s a fixed menu that features a large portion of multiple menu items and daily specials.
Bonito Michoacan Mexican Restaurant
This Mexican restaurant truly has it all. They serve everything from tacos to beef tongue and a low-carb menu, a kids’ menu, and vegetarian options, and with so many options it can be hard to decide, but in some cases you don’t have to. For example, try the rib eye and lobster dish. Have a steak topped with lobster tail served with Mexican rice and beans. They have many seafood, chicken, and steak options so there is something for everyone, no matter the preference.
Pho Kim Long
This Chinatown restaurant is always crowded, even in the wee hours of the night, so you know it’s delicious. It’s open all day, but come for a late dinner or midnight snack. The atmosphere is open and refreshing, and the food comes out fresh and fast. Come sit and enjoy dishes such as the meatballs, crab rangoons, and more.
Joyful House Chinese Cuisine
In a cozy, casual environment, patrons can enjoy traditional Chinese dishes such as wonton noodles, Kung pao chicken, and chow mein. The seafood is fresh, they have a duck carving station at each table, and they serve beer and wine from all over the world, including Australian wine. Make sure you stop by Joyful House for a lunch special or a late dinner.
Asian BBQ & Noodles
Even though there are many Chinese restaurants in Chinatown, each one is a little bit different and unique in it’s own way. Asian BBQ & Noodles is a perfect example of this. They serve delicious and authentic Chinese cuisine, but they also offer many specials, take-out options, and it’s one of the best places in the city to go to for BBQ pork belly. The restaurant is very roomy, and there is plenty of parking for those coming to enjoy a sit-down experience. It’s affordable, tasty, and well worth it on every level.
Did you know – Culture Trip now does bookable, small-group trips? Pick from authentic, immersive Epic Trips, compact and action-packed Mini Trips and sparkling, expansive Sailing Trips.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.