Trust us, you’re going to work up a thirst in the Nevada Desert. Thankfully, Las Vegas is home to dozens of watering holes that’ll help you power through until the cool desert night arrives. Whether you fancy beer pong at Level Up, gaming at Beer Park or sipping a smooth spirit at the Davidoff of Geneva Cigar Bar, these are our top bar picks on the most famous strip in the USA.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
When it comes to drinking, Las Vegas sets the bar high – literally. Skyfall Lounge towers over the Strip from its 64th floor location in the Mandalay Bay Delano Las Vegas. You can drink up sweeping views of the city from multiple levels, finding that perfect Vegas vantage point for an envy-inducing selfie. With house music filling the dancefloor and the soft clink of champagne glasses from guests on the outdoor patio, every drink is an elevated experience.
As if Las Vegas wasn’t already a playground for adults, the rooftop Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas pours fun right from the tap. Yard games including life-size Connect 4, midway favorites such as Skee-Ball and retro arcade cabinets will make you feel like a kid again – a kid who enjoys sampling more than 100 draft and bottled beers, that is. Grab a bucket of Budweiser and settle in for a live broadcast of ESPN’s SportsCenter, before watching dozens of games on more than 75 HDTVs.
After just a single sip of a house mojito or a Latin manhattan, you’ll see the desert sand as just another beach at Rhumbar. This Caribbean-style cocktail and cigar bar is a tropical retreat overlooking the Strip. Hookah and cigars from around the world bring a little extra flavor to the cool, island cocktails, though you’re free to skip the smoke and stick to piña coladas or mai tais. With no rain clouds in sight, your rum runner will make you feel a world away from Sin City.
The Chocolate Bar
Las Vegas was built for indulgence, and where better for a little gluttony than the Chocolate Bar. This sweet bar inside New York New York has borrowed from its neighbor – Hershey’s Chocolate World – to craft a range of creative chocolate cocktails. Spoil yourself with a Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate signature martini mixed with vodka and white crème de cacao. Don’t worry, beer lovers, the Chocolate Bar has chocolate porters and stouts ready to unwrap on tap.
Vanderpump Cocktail Garden
The reality starlet Lisa Vanderpump has grown a garden oasis right in Caesars Palace. Step under the magnificent lights of the Vanderpump Cocktail Garden and pretend you’re the star of your own reality TV show. Sip on handcrafted cocktails such as the leafy gin English Garden and snack on fresh light bites as you debate the difficult decision of the day: take selfies at the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars, or share a snapshot with a bottle of Vanderpump rosé.
Square-dance your way into Gilley’s for a honky-tonk good time. There’s no shame in needing a little liquid encouragement to ride the bucking bull or cowboy cha-cha on the dancefloor. Vodka, schnapps and Rockstar in the Vegas Cowgirl will have you dancing and singing to live music all night long. Gilley’s is the best place to work up an appetite; all you need to do is follow the smell of baby back ribs and pulled pork from the dancefloor to the barbecue area.
The Tipsy Robot
The Tipsy Robot is about as far from the Vegas bars of Dino’s days as can be. In fact, it gives a glimpse into the possible future of Sin City: robot bartenders. Download an app, create the cocktail of your wildest dreams and watch as two robotic arms prepare a bartender-quality drink. These mixologist machines can shake a martini, slice a garnish and stir a cocktail the way you want it, with wall displays and live video showing you other queued cocktails waiting to be created.
El Segundo Sol
Forget happy hour, if you want to go all in for a night of drinking on the Strip, you need to start with Loco Hour at El Segundo Sol. The bar in this Mexican restaurant gets crazy in the late afternoon, knocking back the prices of tequila shots, sangria, beer and margaritas. You’ll have no trouble preparing for a night of partying after a few plates of pork belly tacos, loaded nachos and as much chips as salsa as the tequila in your stomach leaves room for.
Level Up in the MGM Grand is a gamer’s dream bar, taking drinking games to another level. Cold drinks, pool tables, beer pong and arcade games fill the physical space, and there’s more to explore on the digital domain with Level Up’s virtual reality experiences. Roam through a 2,000sqft (186sqm) interactive virtual landscape as you escape a zombie apocalypse, save a military research space station or solve physics-based puzzles in the Engineerium.
Davidoff of Geneva Cigar Bar
Fancy sipping on a Scotch or bourbon for a few hours while puffing on a fine cigar? Davidoff of Geneva Cigar Bar is just the spot. Step inside the humidor and let the staff help you select, cut and light a Central American cigar that will pair smoothly with your spirit of choice. Slow your night down and inhale the beauty of the Strip from the comfort of the outdoor patio, losing track of time as the sunset fades before your tuck end does.
Want to fill your stomach with some budget-friendly grub before splurging on cocktails and beer? Check out these cheap restaurants in Las Vegas. Not sure where to stay yet? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered, from fun hotels with waterparks to romantic stays for two. And while you’re here, why not explore some of the more unusual sights and best museums?
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.