Nicknamed the wedding capital of the world, around 300 couples get hitched in Las Vegas every single day. This is a city that loves people in love, whether you’ve just met on the dance floor or are here for your honeymoon. Couple up at these hotels to make the most of their candlelit restaurants, cozy cocktail bars and dazzling hotel suites.
If the city’s mega-hotels leave you cold, the Cromwell offers an intimate alternative with its sensuous decor and adult-only boutique approach. Swoon-worthy rooms are inspired by Parisian apartments, with deep berry colors, dark leather, antique furnishings and hardwood floors. If you can bear to leave, there’s a darkly seductive basement lounge, a rooftop pool club and a luxe Italian restaurant from TV chef Giada De Laurentiis. The real-time, 24/7 text-message concierge will sort out any other reservations or requests, so you can focus on enjoying yourself.
There could hardly be anywhere more romantic in Vegas than a hotel complex dedicated to the Italian city of love. The Palazzo is connected to its more famous neighbor, the Venetian, but swaps the latter’s copycat Italian attractions for a more sophisticated take on European luxury. Marble, glass domes and water features convey a grand palatial air, and lovestruck guests will be equally smitten by the glamorous pool area, all-suite accommodation and one of the largest day spas in the world.
A dreamy wonderland of gleaming gold decor, marble and enchanting flower displays, the Wynn radiates romance from the moment you check in. Rooms come with plush robes and oversized baths as well as beds facing the floor-to-ceiling windows, so you can snuggle up and watch the sunrise over the city. Candle-lit dinners are a doddle, too: Costa di Mare serves fresh seafood flown in daily at its very own lagoon, while Wing Lei was the first Chinese restaurant in the US to earn a Michelin star.
It may be just a short drive from the neon lights of the Strip, but the peaceful Westin Lake Resort is a dream destination for a quiet, loved-up weekend away. Set on the banks of glossy Lake Las Vegas, the hotel offers bike rentals, jogging trails, an Aveda spa and a heated outdoor pool, while kayaking, windsurfing and sailing are available on the lake. There’s no casino or nightclub, but dinner à deux can be enjoyed at the award-winning steak and sushi restaurant, Marssa.
It’s the stuff of romantic fantasies: cobbled streets lined with cafés and crêperies, dramatic fountains and the illuminated Eiffel Tower looming overhead. Though this may not be Paris itself, Sin City’s take on the most amorous city in the world is a charming tribute, with a replica of the Arc de Triomphe as well, plus a luxurious spa and several fine-dining restaurants. Rooms have grandiose Versailles-inspired decor, while flamboyant suites come with whirlpool tubs, chandeliers or even a baby grand piano.
These hotels don’t quite fit the bill? Book a room at one of these boutique hotels or budget-friendly stays instead. Read our guide to the best hotels with free parking in Las Vegas, bookable through Culture Trip. Grab some delicious grub at these affordable restaurants before exploring the Las Vegas Strip and the best art galleries in town – or maybe take a day trip nearby.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.