Want to make cannabis part of your Las Vegas experience? Here are some of the best shopping spots for your legal marijuana needs.
Adult use of cannabis was legalized in Nevada in July 2017 and since then, it’s become part of many visitors’ “only in Las Vegas” experience. Soon, Vegas will also house the world’s largest dispensary, too. There are dozens of dispensaries to choose from—all well-stocked and well-staffed—but here are a few of our favorites.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
The Apothecary Shoppe earns its name with its gorgeous custom wood cabinetry that echo actual apothecary shops during the nineteenth century. On display in glass cabinets are a selection of edibles, concentrates, and flower, as well as exotic smoking devices and other interesting accessories. Check their website for sales and special events.
The staff at The Dispensary are well-informed, helpful, and able to guide both weed novices and those who are familiar with partaking. One of the few dispensaries is in the Henderson neighborhood, and it carries a wide selection of flower, as well as an array of vapes, edibles, and topicals.
Conveniently located on Las Vegas Boulevard between Downtown and the Strip, Essence is popular with those visiting Sin City. The store stocks a wide array of merchandise—along with the usual eighths of flower and vape pens, there are gold-dusted truffles, souvenir tins full of tiny joints and cannabis-infused lemonade. An off-Strip location in Henderson and Nevada resident discounts help lure in locals.
One of the first dispensaries to open in Las Vegas, Inyo Fine Cannabis is welcoming to both nerd and newbie, with a solid selection of product. An ever-changing gallery of art in the lobby, visits from cultivators or producers, and other special events keep things interesting. Keep an eye out for local musician and cannabis activist Rob Ruckus dispensing wisdom to those in need of medical advice.
If you’re a fan of vintage gadgets, NuLeaf is the shop for you. The décor is something like a steampunk ’50s diner, with black-and-white tile, bright green vintage refrigerators, and an assortment of aspirin dispensers, scales, fans, hairdryers, and other things to look at…aside from weed. Proximity to the Strip makes it easy for out-of-towners to drop in—make sure to hit the vintage cigarette machine for a sticker, pack of rolling paper, or other swag on your way out.
The largest dispensary in Nevada (and possibly the world) is located on a small sliver of Native-American reservation land: NuWu means “the people” in Paiute. The vast store carries hundreds of products, from ounces of flower to grams of concentrate, gourmet edibles, and CBD products for dogs—tourists dig Cheech’s Private Stash pre-rolls or playing card-print vape pens. In a hurry? NuWu has a drive-thru.
A low-key, friendly dispensary, Sahara Wellness has the lucky address of 420 East Sahara. The budtenders are well trained and equally adept at assisting cannabis newbies and going into the details with those who are familiar with weed. The Sahara Wellness staff is also good at giving solid advice for those seeking marijuana’s medical benefits.
Far from the patchouli-and-Indian-bedspread stoner stereotype, The+Source is the Apple Store of marijuana dispensaries. A sleek, white-glossed space holds minimalist displays of flower, concentrates, and edibles from a wide variety of producers. The store also hosts occasional cannabis education classes and vendor visits.
Located where the Arts District meets Downtown right off the freeway, Thrive Cannabis Marketplace is a convenient 24-hour stop for your marijuana needs. The selections are reasonably priced—the flower selection is displayed with helpful guidance about what is for “focus” and what will bring “relaxation.” Edible fans should check out their “foodie Fridays,” with special deals on infused gummies, jerky, and more.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.