Although Atlanta is a major cultural hub of the Deep South, it’s not necessarily known for its fashion scene. But these stylish fashion bloggers are on a mission to bring Atlanta to the forefront of the fashion conversation. Whether you’re searching for fashion trends, wellness tips, or culinary ideas in the city, check out these 10 fashion-forward style influencers.
Mattie James, blogging since 2008, is now a full-time fashion and lifestyle influencer in Atlanta. From beauty regimens and seasonal must-haves to blogger tutorials, Mattie James is the go-to blog to help create your stylish lifestyle. Have questions about marketing and branding in the blogosphere? Mattie James shares her experiences in her daily podcast.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Waiting on Martha/Mandy Kellogg
Founder and creative director, Mandy Kellogg was a Chicago resident before relocating to Atlanta in 2011. The name of her blog pays homage to her favorite personality, Martha Stewart. It started with a desire to bring all the things that she loves to one place. Now, Waiting on Martha is your must-follow source for beauty, style, home, and culinary hot spots. Mandy’s style is playful, yet chic. She believes Waiting on Martha will help you discover your unique style.
Coco Bassey is redefining what it means to be a fashionable millennial in Atlanta. Acting as her “visual diary,” Millennielle includes seasonal style guides, her travel style, and her favorite must-have accessories. Captivating photography captures her out and about in Atlanta and other major cities. In addition to style inspiration, the blog includes food recipes, beauty, and wellness techniques.
My Style Vita/Jessica Camerata
Its literal meaning is “my style life.” Curated by Jessica Camerata, My Style Vita showcases the ways in which style can be added to every facet of your life. In addition to stylish and sleek looks, Jessica offers up her favorite recipes, must-have home décor, and even her favorite ways to save money.
It’s Arkeedah/Arkeedah McCormick
Author, style and beauty expert, Arkeedah sets out to give her readers on It’s Arkeedah a fresh take on what’s “haute and what’s not” in the world of fashion. Her look is all about mixing and matching to create signature outfits while curating an effortless look. Staying ahead of the trends, Arkeedah has made a name for herself in Atlanta and beyond.
Society of Harlow/Crystal Daniels
Crystal Daniels takes one look and styles it three ways on her blog, Society of Harlow. It’s a new twist on music, fashion, style, and fitness. In Crystal’s “society,” looks are inspired by music, and “style is not determined by price tags or size.”
Lush to Blush/Megan Elliott
Lush to Blush is a small peek into Megan’s “fashion-obsessed life.” A collection of beauty tutorials, exciting travel, and home décor, Lush to Blush is more than a style blog. In addition to her blog, Megan Elliott is also a web designer and recently co-founded a full-service media agency.
Simply Sabrina/Sabrina Nooruddin Molu
Born and raised in Atlanta, Sabrina has been blogging since 2013. Her love for creativity and fashion helped her launch Simply Sabrina. Her fashion style is fun with a touch of glam. In addition to fashion-forward looks, the blog features travel adventures, easy recipes, and wellness tips.
The Curvy Fashionista/Marie Denee
Founder of the digital community of body-positive fashion, The Curvy Fashionista, Marie Denee is shifting the conversation in the fashion industry. She founded the site “to give plus-size women a space to find everything that can make them feel and look good.” Her style is glam with a touch of rock.
Edit by Lauren/Lauren Lefevre
Lauren Lefevre took her love for fashion and her keen eye for styling and turned it into a successful blog. Edit by Lauren is not only a beautifully curated blog with shopping advice but also doubles as a styling agency. The stylists at Edit by Lauren believe “each person gains self-confidence and dignity when they look and feel their best.”
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.