Raise your hand (wearily) if you desperately need a spa day. While Florida does have its share of theme park thrills, nightlife excitement and outdoor adventure, it’s also a fantastic place to enjoy a little pampering. If self-care is the name of the game on your vacation, then all you need to do is lie back and relax at these fine places to stay: the best spa retreats in Florida.
Many who visit Fisher Island Club and Resort do so for the golf, tennis and pickleball, but plenty rave about their Spa Internazionale. You’ll love this exclusive spa, known as the ultimate luxury spa destination in Miami. Using the latest therapeutic techniques, you’ll enjoy the highest level of personalized service that will leave you feeling renewed, revitalized and rejuvenated. Spa Internazionale also features a fitness center, so you can spend your trip completely focused on caring for your mind, body and soul.
Luxury, elegance and comfort await you at the Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach. An amazing getaway just west of Panama City Beach, Spa Pearl offers you a choice of four private poolside treatments or private spa services within your elegant hotel suite. Receive a manicure and a pedicure before heading out for the night or ask for the signature Pearl Sensation facial, which is crafted to your unique needs. Your stay also includes access to private amenities including three golf courses, the WaterSound Beach Club and complimentary canoe and kayak rentals. You’re going to look gorgeous on checking out.
Relax during your trip to Tampa at the Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection. Spa Evangeline has a full menu of services, including de-stressing indulgent massages, but it’s their specialty packages that really elevate the experience. We recommend that guys take advantage of a Hot Whiskey Scour Massage or Bern’s Bourbon on the Rocks Foot Treatment. Ladies should schedule a Lost in Wine Country Body Treatment, while couples simply must schedule an intimate Champagne Tub & Table for Two. With wines and healthy nibbles served throughout, this food-focused spa will delight your skin, palate and senses.
Welcome to a distinctly Southern affair here on Santa Rosa Beach. WaterColor Inn & Resort invites you to fully stretch out and forget your daily troubles at their beachside sanctuary, the InnSpa. Sand dune views surround you as you savor a Jade Ritual Massage or a Tri-peptide Illuminating Facial. If you’re having a spa escape with your whole family, you’ll be delighted to know that InnSpa also offers special teen massages and teen facials for ages 13 to 17 – with adult accompaniment, of course.
Don’t just shop on fabulous Fifth Avenue, stay at the Inn on Fifth and be the envy of your Instagram followers. A luxurious stay in the heart of Naples, the Inn on Fifth features the Spa on Fifth, an intimate escape with an array of signature treatment options. All Elite Body Scrubs, Body Wraps and other treatments only use the finest, all-natural oils and organic botanicals to care for every inch of your skin. With fantastic upgrades like ear candling and a foot ceremony, the Spa on Fifth will leave you walking on air as you’re strolling the boutique shops on Fifth.
The best way to stay, play and take a break in St. Petersburg is by reserving a suite at the boutique Hollander Hotel. Steps away from Beach Drive, with a lively restaurant and café in the lobby, Hollander Hotel is also home to the Harmony Eco Spa. This organic spa and salon delivers all the familiar standard treatments as well as unique services such as hair restoration, derma-planing, warm fusion bamboo massages and “heart forgiveness” to release pent-up discontent. Trust us, you’ll leave the Harmony Eco Spa feeling like a new, lighter and healthier you.
Spoiler alert: there’s a reason why Acqualina Resort and Spa is the only hotel to receive three #1 USA Today awards in a single year. Don’t just take our word for it, stay in their five-star Royal Spa Suite and enjoy exclusive amenities like an oceanfront treatment room and a steam shower for two. Your Sunny Isles Beach spa experience begins and ends with the finest treatments including sound care massages, detoxifying body wraps and Cryo T-Shock anti-aging facials – a heavenly experience from start to finish.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.