After spending the day at Orlando’s theme parks or exploring the surrounding area, you’ll want to relax and unwind. Undoubtedly, the best way to do that is by staying at a luxury hotel. Whether you are looking for a high-end restaurant, luxurious spa, glittering pool, or spacious bedroom with a view, these luxury hotels in Orlando, Florida, will take your vacation to the next level.
There are luxury hotels in Orlando and then there’s Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This grand, Victorian-inspired hotel sidles up to its own lagoon; its racetrack-long list of facilities includes a world-class spa and more than 10 bars and restaurants where you can try everything from a 10-course tasting menu to afternoon tea. The deal sealer at this particular five-star hotel in Orlando, though, is the monorail, which will whisk you to the Magic Kingdom in minutes.
The luxury vacation you’ve been dreaming of starts with a stay at one of the most romantic hotels in Orlando: the Ritz-Carlton, Grande Lakes. The grounds are impeccable, as are the elegant bedrooms. As part of your visit, book a spa treatment, play a round of championship golf, or take a kayak tour of the Everglades. End the evening with a drink and dinner at Knife & Spoon, the hotel’s signature seafood and steak restaurant, led by an award-winning chef.
Live the rock’n’roll lifestyle at the aptly named Hard Rock Hotel. Suites and club-level rooms provide the best that luxury has to offer, and some even include a baby grand piano. For an experience that makes you feel like you’ve just secured a VIP backstage pass, enjoy a drink at the Velvet Bar. As it sits on the Universal Orlando Resort’s property, you’ll also get exclusive access to the resort’s theme parks.
Sitting in the middle of several attractions, the Hyatt Regency Orlando has a variety of pristine rooms, but if you’re looking to splurge, the suites offer floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the city. At Rocks, the on-site bar, you can indulge in handcrafted cocktails while staring out over the Grotto Pool, where you can take in the warm Florida sunshine earlier in the day.
A luxurious vacation in Downtown Orlando doesn’t get better than a stay at the Grand Bohemian Hotel, which is steps away from Lake Eola, a beautiful place for an afternoon walk or an evening picnic. For some international cuisine, try the Boheme, the hotel’s AAA Four Diamond restaurant. Tuck into the savory Mediterranean salmon and a scrumptious Nutella lava cake for dessert.
Stay right in the center of Walt Disney World at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando, where rooms offer views of Disney Springs and the surrounding areas. If golf is your game of choice, consider playing at the Rees Jones-designed championship course, which goes through a wetland preserve. When night falls, you can watch the evening fireworks from your room, unwind and enjoy a glass of wine after a busy day.
If one room isn’t enough, Siena at Bella Collina has luxurious two- and three-bedroom condos. Each one features all of the conveniences of home, including a full kitchen, private bathrooms, and wifi. The signature golf course, designed by Sir Nick Faldo, offers a challenge to even the most seasoned pros. After a round of golf, you can enjoy the spa facilities, which include a variety of massages, peels, and facials.
Just steps away from the Magic Kingdom, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando is a magical place all by itself, offering a sprawling lazy river, cabanas, and a private adults-only pool. Rooms are well-appointed with soft beds and large modern bathrooms. For date night, make sure to book dinner at Capa – its outdoor balcony overlooks the park, and the bar serves a signature G&T, featuring Caorunn gin, Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic, apple, juniper, key lime, and botanicals.
Sarah Holt contributed additional reporting to this article.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Looking for something different or traveling with kids? Book your stay at one of the best boutique hotels , one of the best hotels to book in Orlando for every traveler, or the best family hotels in Orlando with Culture Trip.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.