Nashville is a place to live the good life – good food, good music – even if just for the weekend. Booking a hotel with a hot tub or jacuzzi fits in with the vibe – a perfect way to unwind from the high-energy scene of the city. Many of the most upscale rooms have good views to go with the muscle-massaging bubbles. So, whether you’re looking to kick up your heels at a honky-tonk, or play it mellow in a listening room, unwind at one of these Nashville hotels with jacuzzis and hot tubs, bookable on Culture Trip.
Welcome to one of the swankiest hotels in downtown Nashville, with its cool art collection and clubby, intimate bar scene. The swankiest room in the hotel, the Guest House, also includes a private jacuzzi tub so that you can soak away after a day and night on the town. Want a drink while you soak? The Guest House has an in-room wet bar with a local beer on tap.
With its setting between Germantown, downtown and Marathon Village, this hotel is ideally placed for many Music City adventures. So, check into the hotel, leave your bags and go out and explore the farmers’ market, shops and restaurants in Capitol View, taking time to imbibe the rich history and art collections at Fisk University. And when you’re ready for a break? Head back to the ranch and take a dip or a soak in the relaxing rooftop pool and hot tub.
This East Nashville favorite draws hordes of Instagrammers because the 23 stylish rooms are designed to be photographed and enjoyed (and photographed while being enjoyed). Several of those rooms have extra-large, deep in-room jacuzzis centered under the famous in-room disco balls, taking your soak to the next level. Each room can play four different channels on the curated Dive Radio, which then synchronize with the lights of the disco ball. Both the motel bar and the outdoor swimming pool are hangouts for locals. Go and mingle.
When you’re in downtown Nashville, look up to see the blue waters of the Westin Nashville hot tub and swimming pool secured on the 27th-floor rooftop lounge. After you’re done soaking and sipping cocktails – all with one of the best expansive views of Music City – head to your room, which has touches of Nashville (belt buckles in the headboards, for example) plus comfortable bedding and linens. The hotel has an in-house spa and is within easy walking distance of Lower Broadway.
Built in 1832, Belle Air Mansion is one of the few remaining Greek Revival mansions in Nashville. Restored and updated, this beautiful property is within easy access to the Grand Ole Opry, Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, and the Nashville International Airport. The 10 renovated rooms at this B&B are resplendent with antiques, such as four-poster beds and chandeliers. In the Bronze Tranquility honeymoon suite, you can relax in your in-room jetted tub.
With a giant, 9-acre (4ha) atrium filled with lush gardens, the 2,888-room Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center is the only true resort in Nashville. Also, it’s the largest hotel in the US without a casino. So, there’s plenty to amuse you, including restaurants, bars and several pools with hot tubs. Book some time at SoundWaves, the massive indoor-outdoor water park with pools, a lazy river, cabanas and signature drinks. It’s reserved only for hotel guests, so it’s an oasis unto itself.
Got an early flight? Jetting in tired and needing to sleep fast? Try the Sheraton Music City Nashville Airport. While it’s close to the airport, it has more of a relaxed resort feel than other airport hotels. With more than 400 rooms and suites, ballrooms, an indoor pool and hot tub, an outdoor pool and live music in the restaurant, you can have a good time without leaving the hotel. And when you do decide to venture out, you’re a short drive to the Grand Ole Opry and the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.
Right in the heart of Music City, the Residence Inn is a central place to stay. Step outside to be immersed in buzzy joints with live music, good food and excellent cocktails. After you’ve danced under the neon lights of Lower Broadway, make the easy walk back to the hotel, settle in and admire the views of the city from the outdoor pool and hot tub. Got a pooch? The hotel is pet-friendly, and breakfast is free for guests.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.