Know someone who loves meat, but not sure what gift to get them? Well, we’ve done the research so you don’t have to. Start shopping now.
Laguiole Six Piece Steak Stainless Steel Knife Set in Wooden Case
Elegantly slice through your steaks and chops with these six beautiful steak knives from iconic French brand, Laguiole. Each blade is crafted in stainless steel and finished with a solid wooden handle. The accompanying wooden case keeps them clean and secure rather than rattling around your cutlery drawer.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Straight Butcher Knife, Black Fibrox Handle
This 12-inch butcher knife handles the biggest butchering jobs with ease and is ideal for cutting larger cuts of meat. The stainless-steel blade stays sharp with a great edge retention. Hand-washing is recommended to keep it in peak condition.
Small End Grain Bamboo Cutting Board
This stylish, eco-friendly Bamboo board offers superior resistance to warping and staining due to its 2-inch thick design. The checkerboard effect also means it looks as stunning on the table as it does on the kitchen counter. The drip groove around the edge catches any juices that come from your joint as you carve, while the rubber feet keep things steady.
Habor Digital Stainless Cooking Thermometer
If you’re after one single thing that will improve your meat cooking, it has to be a meat thermometer. Cheap, accurate, and easy to use, they let you know the exact temperature of your roast.
Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
With 88% ★★★★★ reviews, it’s clear that Weber is brand serious meat fans go to for their barbecue and smoking needs. Available in a variety of sizes to suit your space, the 721001 is made of porcelain-enamelled steel and sports a heat-resistant nylon handle. Remember to buy a starter chimney to help get your coals going.
J-Creator BBQ Branding Iron with Changeable Letters Barbecue Steak Names
Unleash your inner cowboy with this fully customizable branding iron. It includes 55 letters and spaces, allowing you to brand your steaks and chops with names or phrases.
Vintage Craftsman Canvas Work Apron
Butchering and cooking can be a messy business, so keep your clothes splatter free with this stylish waxed canvas apron. Made with brass clips and genuine leather straps, it’s fully adjustable to suit any size.
Lodge LDP3 Reversible Grill/Griddle
This reversible griddle is seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with every use, and can be used in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Reversible, with a smooth griddle (for grilled cheese sandwiches) or ribbed grill sides (for steaks and burgers) depending on your cooking needs.
Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Ground Carving Set
So you’ve cooked the perfect roast, now you need to carve it properly. This carving set from Wusthof comes with and eight-inch knife for slicing, and a six-inch fork to help keep things nice and steady. The blade is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, while the triple-riveted synthetic handles afford superior strength and balance.
If you’re a hot dog fan then SLOTDOG is for you. Steel Blades cut slots into your hot dog, which expands as it cooks, allowing smoke and grill flavor to penetrate deep into the meat. After cooking, the grooves help retain any sauce and toppings you add. It works best with skinless fridge temperature hot dogs.
1970’s inspired, extra-long tube socks with M-E-A-T woven down the calf and twin red stripes at top. Happy days.
And finally… Accoutrements Bacon Body Wash
Bacon-scented body wash, because, you know, bacon improves everything.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.