Las Vegas is a 24-hour tourist’s paradise, bursting at the seams with activities and attractions. With so much to see and do, Sin City can be a dizzying experience, but going on a tour can be one of the best ways to get your bearings.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Getting a professional tour guide that can tailor your travel experience is a great way to learn more about a city. Uncover Las Vegas’s history, view the city from above or discover the unknown with Culture Trip’s list of recommended tours in Las Vegas.
Vintage Las Vegas Arts Tour
For a lot of tourists, the idea of Las Vegas art probably begins and ends with flashy signage. But there’s a rich history of art in the city, and its Arts District in Downtown is booming with galleries, studios, public displays and art-inspired hang-outs. Starting at the sign that marks the Arts District, the Vintage Las Vegas Arts Tour will show you just how vibrant the Las Vegas art scene is and give you a glimpse into a side of the city that few tourists make time to visit.
Neon Happy Hour – Fremont Street Experience
Historical Landmark, Park, Shop
Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas has become the top alternative for revelers looking to avoid the Strip. The Neon Happy Hour incorporates two sides of Fremont, giving a flavor of both the local culture and the more tourist-oriented attractions. Starting at the Downtown Container Park, a shopping and entertainment complex made out of shipping containers, the tour continues along East Fremont with its hipster bars and restaurants, before crossing Las Vegas Boulevard and ending at the Fremont Street Experience. The urban promenade lined with hotel-casinos and covered by a canopy that showcases vibrant light shows is a buzzing area.
Vegas Nights Helicopter Tour
Maverick Helicopters is one of the top companies for helicopter tours in Vegas, flying visitors to destinations all around Southern Nevada. Its Vegas Nights Tour, starting from the company’s facility at the south end of Las Vegas Boulevard, is not only its most affordable tour but also among its most majestic. The 15-minute ride gives passengers a sweeping view of the glittering lights and striking buildings of the Las Vegas Strip and parts of Downtown, providing a breathtaking perspective that is impossible to get from the ground.
Vegas Mob Tour
It’s a cliché to say that Vegas was better when the Mob ran it, and while that’s certainly not true, there is a lot of colorful, fascinating Mob history in the town. The Vegas Mob Tour takes passengers to the local landmarks that played key roles in the Mob’s Vegas years, providing historical context and insight via video clips and vintage photos. The tour charts Vegas Mob history from the 1940s through the 1980s, including several locations from Martin Scorsese’s seminal Vegas Mob movie Casino.
Las Vegas Three-Hour Night Tour by Open-Top Bus
Over three hours, this night tour encompasses the entire Las Vegas tourist district, from the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign at the south end of Las Vegas Boulevard to the vintage casinos and the Fremont Street Experience of Downtown. Weather in Vegas is usually ideal for an open-air bus tour, and this extensive journey gives you the perfect overview to pick where you want to devote your time on the rest of your trip.
Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
All those years of Mob control in Las Vegas have led to a surplus of potential hauntings. The Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt departs from the Tuscany Suites & Casino and takes you around to locations allegedly frequented by the spirits of mobsters as well as celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Liberace and Redd Foxx. The tour will even provide you with ghost-detecting equipment to use at a number of supposed hotspots for paranormal activity, to see if you can spot one of the specters that call Las Vegas home.
Las Vegas Museum Tour
Yes, Las Vegas has museums, and this museum tour (picking up at the Tropicana, Circus Circus or Treasure Island on the Strip) takes you to several of the most prominent ones. Learn about the history of organized crime in Las Vegas and beyond at the immersive, detailed Mob Museum. See a collection of vintage Vegas signs at the Neon Museum. Delve into the cultural, anthropological, environmental and sociological background of the area at the Clark County Museum and the Las Vegas Natural History Museum.
Wild West Sunset Barbecue Dinner
Hiking Trail, Park
Some of the most gorgeous natural scenery in the United States lies just outside Las Vegas, and this six-hour tour will give you a glimpse of its beauty. Tour guides take you from your hotel out into the desert landscape for a horseback ride, wildlife spotting and a campfire dinner after sunset. It’s a perfect break from the overwhelming intensity of the Las Vegas Strip – a chance for a quiet getaway within your getaway.
Papillon – Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Tour
Many tourists come to Las Vegas with a desire to squeeze in a glimpse of the nearby Grand Canyon. With several tours available, Papillon gives its visitors the chance to see the national park by helicopter, bus and airplane. Unlike most Grand Canyon tours that tend to take visitors to the West Rim, Papillon focuses on multiple rims, allowing visitors to see the most photogenic parts of the canyon. As the only company certified to fly through the entire canyon, passengers are also able to see the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.