If you’re craving some Mexican food or in the mood for a good burger, check out one of the ten best restaurants in Kalispell, Montana for a host of delicious options.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
For those seeking a fun family outing, or a taste of the wild west, get your spurs ready and kick in the doors at Moose’s Saloon. Rustic tables and booths await on the sawdust covered floor, while a talking moose stands at attention for the little ones. Order from a wide selection of pizza and sandwiches, and don’t forget to chase it down with their draft and bottled beer.
Hop’s Downtown Grill
Bar, Diner, Restaurant, Pub Grub, American, $
Hop’s Downtown Grill is a popular bar and grill. Try one of their famous Extreme Burgers, or the chef special Sophie’s Veggie Lasagna. Join the Mug Club for a chance to win one of their official Hop’s mugs, engraved with your name, and discounted drinks.
Diner, Market, Restaurant, American, Soup
Skyes Diner is a classic diner in Kalispell. Grab a seat on one of the ’50s style stools and enjoy regular favorites include chicken fried steak, biscuits and gravy, and tomato basil soup. The ingredients are fresh and supplied from Skyes Market.
Cafe, Restaurant, American, Steakhouse
Cislo’s offers traditional American breakfast, lunch and dinner foods, serving everything from steak and potatoes to bacon, eggs, and hash browns. There’s a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, with large meals and great prices.
The Knead Cafe
Cafe, Restaurant, Sandwich Shop, Gluten-free, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Greek, $$
Experience the feeling of summer no matter the season with a fresh fruit and mixed green salad at The Knead Cafe. Knead offers a rich cuisine, ranging from traditional breakfast food items such as scones to more exotic Greek and Mediterranean style plates. They also offer vegetarian dishes, and a variety of sandwiches.
Restaurant, Bistro, Italian, Vegan, $
The Moroccan Veggie Zuppa at Bonelli’s Bistro is delicious. Pair it with their watermelon salad and tasty creamosa, and it’s even better. Bonelli’s has something for everyone, from meat lovers to vegans alike. There’s a wonderful atmosphere inside and an outdoor patio too.
Bar, Pub, Irish, American, Pub Grub, $
Brannigan’s Pub serves an abundance of Irish classics on the drink menu, from Jameson’s Irish Whiskey to Guinness Stout. On the food menu you’ll find options like shepherd’s pie corned beef hash. Irish tunes, affordable prices and friendly staff make this pub a good time for all.
Bar & Grill
Bar, Seafood, Cocktails, Tapas, Pub Grub, American, $
Savory grilled foods meet eclectic cocktails and wine to bring visitors at 406 Bar & Grill. Try their tapas, seafood, or Thai dishes, all made with fresh ingredients and flavorful seasoning. The perfect week days to stop by are Industry Monday or Wine Wednesday, during the daily Happy Hour.
Restaurant, Steakhouse, Ice Cream, Dessert, $$
Montana-style fine dining never looked so good as it does spitted on a steak and vegetable kabob at Jagz Restaurant. With a choice for everyone, from crab louie to chicken lorenzo, and even huckleberry ice cream for dessert, Jagz is sure to please. Enjoy your food with a cool glass of lemonade, or, on a cold day, a hot spiced cider.
Enjoy natural and authentic Mexican food at the family-owned Casa Mexico. Salsas, sauces, guacamole, chips and shells are prepared fresh everyday. The menu boasts a selection of Mexican favorites from enchiladas to fish tacos and everything in-between. Don’t forget to finish with the deep fried ice cream.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.