30 Mile - North Shore Helicopter Tour
Duluth, United States
This tour Travels 30 miles taking flight over the Port Terminal, Aerial lift bridge and Canal Park waterways. After that spectacular view , we will travel along the north shore as you take in sights like Glensheen Mansion, Hawks Ridge , and Lester River!
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Expect
Tours depart from out office at 4525 Airport Approach road in Duluth, MN. We are located off Stebner Road (right off Highway 53) onto Airport Approach Road. Take a right next to Fed Ex building and follow the road left around the tan hangars. Our office is based right underneath the Air Traffic Control tower at Duluth International Airport.
• Private helicopter ride for two to three guests (priced per passenger)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Under two must be seated on a
Where To Go
4525 Airport Approach Rd, Duluth, MN 55811, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 will not be permitted to fly. Please call us directly if this is an issue.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate