Cape Cod isn’t cheap – at least, it seems that way if you don’t know where to look. Though the Cape is a holiday destination where it’s easy to have a spending spree, those with a basic budget can still have an unforgettable time. You’ll live largely and spend smartly when you stay at the top Cape Cod cheap hotels – now bookable with Culture Trip.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Salt House Inn
Seize the season, while keeping a firm grip on your budget, at Salt House Inn, one of the best places to stay in Cape Cod. Wake up to an ever-changing room-service breakfast with a signature bloody mary on the side. Drinks are served all day to keep you cool when you’re not chilling in your compact double room. Freebies like people-watching downtown, soaking up views at the harbor and strolling the historic cemeteries are all readily accessible from this chic inn. When it comes to cheap hotels in Cape Cod, Salt House Inn is up there with the very best.
Inn on the Square
We’re not sure if it’s the skylit indoor pool, the downtown location or the legendary New England clam chowder that makes Inn on the Square feel much ritzier than its nightly rate. Luxury bath products and spa-inspired bathrooms are made all the more splendid with a private hot tub. With the Bebe Woods, Surf Drive Beach and Wildlife Corridor Trail within 1mi (1.6km) or less, Inn on the Square treats you to the beauty of Falmouth without breaking the bank.
Lamb and Lion Inn
Lamb and Lion Inn believes your dog needs a vacation, too. Your hosts will happily map out all of the pet-friendly parks, ferries and restaurants on the island so your furry friend can enjoy the family vacation to the max. They’ll also hook you up with a free self-guided driving tour, where you’ll hunt down hidden gems and walk away with prizes like free wine tastings. Now that’s what we call throwing you a bone.
The Earl of Sandwich Motel
Tranquility doesn’t cost a premium at the Earl of Sandwich Motel. B&B vibes pair with classic Cape hospitality to create a splendid oasis of comfort. The guest rooms are cozy, but you’ll find yourself wandering the lush 3 acres (1.2ha) of gardens most often. Whether you’re floating in the pool, watching the azaleas bloom or catching up on a good book in the garden, you (and your bank account) will be at peace throughout your stay.
Dyer’s Beach House
Millionaire-living for motel prices? Stay a night at Dyer’s Beach House, and you’ll receive just that. This waterfront guesthouse has a sprawling private beach exclusively for guests and private patios in each room. Take in the endless harbor views from your room as you sip a cup of coffee, snuggle into a plush robe, and lay back on your feather bed. No need to rush down to the water; the peaceful surf will still be there when you finish your complimentary morning paper.
Cape Codder Resort and Spa
Trying to find a suite deal for your Cape Cod family vacation? Cape Codder Resort and Spa has you covered year-round. Some suites have whirlpool tubs and fireplaces, while others boast their own private saunas. Step out of your suite, and you’ll have full access to the indulgent Beach Plum Spa, an indoor and outdoor waterpark, and an award-winning restaurant. Add in scheduled kids’ activities, sports courts and an arcade, and your family is sure to have a blast on a modest budget.
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor
Hotel 1620 is the closest hotel to the harbor, granting you fast access to Nelson Beach, Plymouth Rock and everywhere else you plan to visit when you’re not lying around by the indoor pool. Small touches like blackout drapes, work desks and coffee makers make it easy to get your morning going on your terms; the proximity to the historic district, walking trails and community parks will also help you stick to your budget.
Surfside Hotel and Suites
The free breakfast at Surfside Hotel and Suites is a nice touch, but the perk de résistance is undoubtedly the private beach that’s yours to savor. With waterfront rooms, fine dining next door and one of the friendliest bars in P-town, you’ll enjoy a touch of luxury with a laid-back price tag. Stretch your body a little further – but keep your budget tight – with a free morning yoga class on the weekends.
Sesuit Harbor House
Are you the type of budget traveler who says, “if it’s good enough for a goat, it’s good enough for me?” Well, let resident goats Lola and Brownie welcome you to Sesuit Harbor House, set on a cozy 2-acre (0.8ha) property. Have your pick of four buildings to sleep in – though none of which are straw beds in a barn. From the Cape buildings, overlooking the gardens and pool, to the classic rooms in the circa-1735 main house, Sesuit Harbour House will have you raving about your stay until the cows come home.
Brewster by the Sea Inn
You don’t normally see the words “affordable” next to “adults-only historic town inn”, but you do at Brewster by the Sea Inn. Indulge in a luxurious king suite with a gas fireplace and private patio without emptying your wallet. This 1800s farmhouse is as charming as ever, spoiling you with a central yet quiet locale, where you can dine by the pool, read in the perennial gardens or spend your nights exploring the Cape.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.