Are you stressed beyond belief and in need of a break? Have you had a chance to have a few moments of silence to yourself lately? Everyone leads busy lives, and because of that, it’s easy to forget the importance of taking time out for yourself. A perfect way to revitalize your spirit and well-being is to journey to a spa in order to let your thoughts and anxieties melt away. Here are the best spas in Baltimore. Did you know – Culture Trip now does bookable, small-group trips? Pick from authentic, immersive Epic Trips, compact and action-packed Mini Trips and sparkling, expansive Sailing Trips.
The Pearl Modern Spa & Boutique
The Pearl Modern Spa & Boutique is a relaxing and luxurious place that instantly makes you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. The front desk staff is always pleasant, and you feel at ease as they guide you to the dressing/locker rooms. The Pearl Modern Spa & Boutique offers a variety of services, including manicures and pedicures, massages, body treatments, and facials. Another perk of this place is that while you’re waiting for your services in their plush lounge, you’re able to order brownies with a glass of champagne. That combination is enough to help anyone forget their worries.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Ojas Wellness Center
Ojas Wellness Center offers specialized custom massage treatments that fit your body’s needs. Whether you decide to try a Reiki Energy Healing treatment or experience a Cupping massage, you can’t go wrong. Any massage treatment that you choose is performed by a professional therapist who focuses on maintaining their educational needs. The ultimate goal of this wellness center is to provide you with the best massage, making you want to return again and again.
Massage Envy specializes in massage therapy with several enhancements available, including an exfoliating foot treatment, aromatherapy, and enhanced muscle therapy. Massage Envy has numerous locations throughout Baltimore and the USA. The spa also performs facial treatments that promote healthy skin maintenance and offers membership services that allow you to receive discounts per treatment.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is an amazing spa to get lost in and never return home. This hotel spa has a variety of services, such as massage therapy, body treatments, nail services, and energy work, which consists of balancing your inner energy within yourself and how you face the world and react to certain situations. Yoga classes are also offered; they not only relax you but also assist you in maintaining a low-stress level and stretching your body to new limits.
About Faces Day Spa & Salon
About Faces Day Spa & Salon provides many services, including waxing, nail services, makeup services, bodywork therapies, plus many others. The spa also offers hair services for bridal consultations and airbrush tanning. It is comfortable and cozy, and you feel it as soon as you walk through the door. This spa has multiple locations throughout the U.S., as well as in Baltimore.
K.Co Design Salon and Day Spa
K.Co Design Salon and Day Spa is a full-service salon and spa that offers a range of amazing services, including those for nails and hair plus eyelash extensions. This salon-spa allows you to take a respite from your daily activities. K.Co Design Salon and Day Spa is where you can relax and spend quality time with yourself.
Studio 921 Salon & Spa
Studio 921 Salon & Spa is a fun and uniquely trendy salon and spa that sits in the historic downtown Baltimore area of Federal Hill. As it lies close to the Inner Harbor, you can take a stroll along the water once you finish your services. Studio 921 Salon & Spa offers a variety of services, such as microblading, hair removal, massage therapy, and custom facials. This spa is a stylish environment that makes it easy for you to relax and unwind.
Kim’s Day Spa
Kim’s Day Spa offers non-massage related services, such as facials and body treatments. However, this day spa has hair removal specialists and exceptional nail technicians who specialize in a variety of hair and wax removal services and nail services, respectively. It sits in the downtown Baltimore area of Federal Hill.
Spa Adagio offers a medley of spa treatments, such as herbal oil massages with hot stones, male massages, and massages for two. Spa scrubs, rubs, and body wraps are also available. Spa Adagio prides itself on its Ayurvedic style of massage, which includes a warm forehead treatment and face massage.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.