Whether you fancy traditional choices such as eggs Benedict, or like to take chances with menu items like breakfast bread pudding, there is a brunch menu in Alpharetta to please everyone. Here’s our guide to the best brunch spots.
South Main Kitchen
Located in the heart of Alpharetta’s Historic Downtown District, this chef-driven restaurant offers a fresh and unique dining experience in a space complete with a rooftop bar. Menu highlights include Breakfast Polenta with sausage, feta, cherry tomato, fried egg and olive oil foam, Breakfast Bread Pudding with chicken and béchamel sauce and Sweet Potato Hash with a poached egg and dill hollandaise sauce.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Oak Steakhouse offers inspired contemporary dishes alongside steakhouse classics in a modern and refined environment. It sits across the street from its sister restaurant, Colletta, in Alpharetta’s premier neighborhood of Avalon. The menu features dishes such as house-made Beignets with powdered sugar, Chicken and Waffles complete with house-made Belgian-style waffles and the “Belly and Bone,” a dish made with pork belly, bone marrow bread pudding, poached egg and hollandaise.
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Pappadeaux brings Cajun cuisine to Alpharetta by serving up the freshest Gulf Coast seafood and Louisiana-style favorites like crawfish étouffée. The Sunday brunch menu includes a buffet that includes made-to-order omelets, pancakes and waffles and a carving station featuring roast beef and glazed ham. Additionally, diners can dig into boiled shrimp, eggs Benedict, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, fried and blackened catfish, smoked salmon, crawfish étouffée, gumbo and fresh salads among many other freshly made items.
J Christopher’s features traditional favorites along with signature items for breakfast, brunch and lunch. At brunch, enjoy dishes such as the Just Bubba: a buttermilk biscuit smothered in sausage gravy and served with cheddar scrambled eggs and roasted potatoes or grits or the Eggs Christopher: poached eggs on a bed of smoked turkey, crispy bacon, sliced tomato and English muffin; all smothered in Hollandaise.
Topgolf is one of Alpharetta’s popular hangout spots for all hours of the day, where patrons can tee off before, during or after a meal. At the weekend there’s a brunch menu and build-your-own bloody Mary bar. One of the best items on the menu is the Chorizo and Egg Slider, composed of a Chorizo patty, aged white cheddar, scrambled eggs and house-roasted tomatillo salsa.
Village Tavern is an upscale yet casual American eatery that serves all your favorite dishes with a “tavern” twist. Menu highlights include Huevos Rancheros Supreme with andouille sausage, spicy black beans, tavern hash browns and fresh fruit, Southern Shrimp and Grits with applewood-smoked bacon, mushrooms, green onions, Anson Mills organic stone ground grits and Gruyere cheese and drink specials on drinks including bloody Marys, screwdrivers and mimosas.
Ray’s at Killer Creek
Ray’s at Killer Creek offers a coastal-inspired casual dining experience in Alpharetta. The brunch buffet includes a homemade waffle bar, omelet station and peel-and-eat shrimp, as well as bottomless mimosas and bottomless bloody Marys.
Another Broken Egg Cafe
Another Broken Egg Cafe is a favorite local spot with a menu that you know and trust. Menu items are served from 7 a.m – 2 p.m seven days per week. Great brunch items include a Lobster and Brie Scramble: a cream cheese filled omelet with Brie & sautéed lobster meat, topped with a light champagne butter sauce, diced tomatoes & green onions and the Southern Crab Stack: Seasoned grit cake & jumbo lump crab cake topped with a shrimp & andouille sauté, garnished with red peppers & green onions and served with garlic French bread and seasoned country potatoes.
At First Watch, everything is made-to-order and freshness of dishes is never compromised. Try the “Bacado” Omelet: a bacon, avocado and Monterey Jack cheese omelet topped with sour cream and served with a side of house-made salsa.
Hudson Grille is a great, affordable spot to watch your favorite team play or to sit down and relax for a meal. A menu highlight is the Chicken and Sausage Tostados: pulled chicken, smoked sausage, scrambled eggs, feta, sour cream, lettuce and salsa
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.