Located in Southwest Florida, Bonita Springs is a relaxing beach community brimming with activities for everyone, from activities to shops to restaurants. Visitors will find a variety of cuisines, including Thai, Italian, and American. With something for every palate, here is a list of tasty spots to help start your culinary journey in Bonita Springs.
Did you know – Culture Trip now does bookable, small-group trips? Pick from authentic, immersive Epic Trips, compact and action-packed Mini Trips and sparkling, expansive Sailing Trips.
A Table Apart
Inspired by global flavors, with an emphasis on Hawaiian cuisine, A Table Apart is a delightful eatery focusing on sustainable ingredients. Chef Jeff Acol cares about the environment, so he is committed to sourcing the best ingredients from sustainable sources, which includes natural meats and seafood that is not overfished. The dishes he and his team create burst with fresh flavors that will appeal to a wide range of tastes. Notable highlights include the whole natural rack of lamb with an Asian glaze, mashed potatoes, and haricot vert; and the pan-seared organic salmon with organic spinach, lump crab, tomatoes, and capers.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Angelina’s Ristorante is an award-winning restaurant featuring a 30-foot wine tower, the restaurant will appeal to wine aficionados as well. The gorgeous interior makes it an ideal location to celebrate a special occasion with family and friends or for an intimate outing with a loved one. Procuring items from Italy along with those from local purveyors, the culinary team creates delectable entrees such as hand-made pasta ribbons with Bolognese ragu and herbed ricotta, and the scallops and pork belly with puréed Yukon potatoes, green beans, and citrus marmalatta.
C Level Bistro & Wine Bar
Wanting to offer people an alternative to all the sports bars prevalent in the area, Anthony Denson opened C Level Bistro and Wine Bar. A beautiful venue inspired by French bistros, the interior space is washed in lovely blues, and the windows are adorned with flowing, white curtains, creating a relaxing space with a touch of sophistication. The drinks menu is brimming with an array of wine options and beer, with both domestic and international varieties. As for edibles, the bistro focuses on tapas-style dishes, with highlights such as goat cheese crostini topped with orange and black pepper marmalade and the artisan meat board.
A small, family-owned and operated establishment, Doug’s Seafood is a fish market specializing in New England seafood. However, it also sells other types of fish, including salmon, swordfish, and grouper, plus it features a menu with delicious items that will delight any seafood lover. Outstanding options include the Maine-style lobster roll with lobster meat lightly mixed with mayonnaise, the Connecticut-style lobster roll with lobster on a toasted bun with drawn butter, and the crab wrap with lettuce.
The Other Side Bistro
Owned and operated by Chef Brian McCarley and Barbara McCarley, The Other Side Bistro is a charming eatery, open seven days a week. Popular dishes include cabernet-glazed meat loaf, served with mashed potatoes and the daily vegetable, is one great option for meat lovers, while vegans will enjoy the vegan plate with quinoa, grilled green tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, and sauteed spinach. If visiting for brunch, be sure to try the apple and vanilla French toast.
Pino’s Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen
Pino’s Pizzeria and Italian Kitchen is a friendly restaurant serving a delicious array of Brooklyn-style pizzas and other Italian delights. Open Monday through Saturday, this restaurant procures the freshest quality ingredients available, ensuring great dishes the entire family will enjoy. Must-try pizzas include the white, topped with mozzarella, ricotta, garlic, romano and oregano; the Texas chicken, with BBQ sauce, bacon, ranch, and mozzarella; and the eggplant, with ricotta, mozzarella, and sauce. Other savory options to note are the linguini with clams in a red or white sauce and spaghetti carbonara with bacon, prosciutto, and capicola in a white cream sauce.
Survey Cafe is a lovely eatery that references the former name of Bonita Springs – Survey – and is tucked inside an old cottage brimming with charm. It features a cozy patio. If visiting for breakfast, try the freshly baked buttermilk biscuit with sausage, egg and cheddar cheese; the Dixie cheese omelet with choice of ingredients; and the French toast, which pops up as a special periodically. As for the lunch crowd, some options include the farmer’s market panini with various veggies, brie, and balsamic dressing on pressed whole grain ciabatta and the classic cafe Cuban sandwich.
Sushi Thai Too
Upon entering Sushi Thai Too, guests will first notice the beautiful space adorned with Asian decor and deep, rich colors. Once seated, they will discover a menu brimming with mouthwatering Thai and Japanese dishes. Thai highlights include the deep-fried snapper on a bed of vegetables and chili sauce and the mussels in a garlic sauce with black pepper atop steamed vegetables. As for Japanese delicacies, the chicken teriyaki served with miso soup and rice, the vegetable yakisoba, and the crazy roll with salmon skin, eel, asparagus, avocado, scallions, masago, and sesame seeds are all great options. Sushi Thai Too is open every day for lunch and dinner.
Whether looking for something fast for breakfast or something to satisfy a sweet craving, Trackside Donuts is the place to go. Trackside is perfect for those who prefer to eat something with a bit of sugar to get them going for the day. Bursting with incredible flavors like banana cream, Boston cream, and cherry cheesecake, there is bound to be something for every sweet tooth. Other must-try options include lemon, maple, sprinkles, jelly, and apple crumb. Trackside also has cinnamon rolls, apple fritters, and muffins. Try all of these options and more seven days a week.
Founded by three local chefs, Wyld’s Cafe is an exceptional eatery featuring Modern American cuisine. A lovely, casual yet elegant interior, complete with art-adorned walls, greets patrons who are looking for a relaxing night out while savoring delectable fare and fantastic drinks. The menu, which comprises appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts, is full of enticing options. The decadent Hudson pasta with roasted duck, duck and foie gras sausage, and shiitake mushrooms all in a sage-butter sauce and the cashew-encrusted grouper with soy beurre blanc are two excellent choices.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.