Few features immediately elevate a hotel room in Orlando like a private balcony. The only thing better than enjoying the sunset with a glass of wine in hand, is watching a cool summer storm roll in from the coast. Take in the downtown skyline or Walt Disney World’s colorful fireworks, and relax with a scenic view in one of these great hotels in Orlando, Florida.
When you book a suite at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa, you’ll need your family’s help in choosing a view. The hotel’s balconies offer visitors panoramic city scapes, a bird’s-eye view of the Pirate’s Plunge Pool or even a magical showcase of Walt Disney World’s fireworks. Each balcony is a great option, so enjoy a relaxing bath in your jacuzzi tub before ordering a pie from Pizza-Hut Express to eat while gazing at the Florida sky.
If you’re bringing your whole family to Orlando, Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations has something in store for all. Every studio, suite and ADA accessible room also features a cozy balcony designed to give you and your loved ones a safe space to enjoy the fresh air. On Universal Boulevard, Las Palmeras is minutes away from the shopping, dining and excitement along International Drive as well as close to SeaWorld and Universal Orlando Resort.
The Point Hotel and Suites will wow you from the moment you step inside. Spending time in your chic one- or two-bedroom suite is even more tempting when you know you can order up room service and have breakfast on your private balcony. Kick your vacation up a notch and request special treats such as champagne, gourmet cheese and wine, or milk and cookies for everyone to enjoy. If you’re traveling with companions that require additional assistance, the ADA suites also include balconies with accessible amenities.
Grand Beach is only 5mi (8km) from Disney Springs and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, making it an ideal location for the “mouseketeers” in your family. You and the kids can plan out your trip to the Magic Kingdom from the balcony of your three-bedroom suite, and enjoy the scenic views, cool breeze and warm Florida sun.
Believe it or not, you can stay within a 10-minute drive of Epcot, and yet feel like you’re miles away from the rest of the world. With 500 acres (202ha) of stunning woodland, the Wyndham Grand Orlando is like a secluded hideaway. Book a room with a balcony for great views of the resort’s five pools, two lazy rivers and golf course.
The Blue Heron Beach Resort offers you an amazingly difficult choice: a balcony with views of the sunrise over Lake Bryan or the stunning Disney fireworks display. Whichever one you choose, you’ll love the private balconies attached to each suite. With a fully equipped kitchen and grocery delivery service, you can spend the night dining and enjoying the vistas.
The only thing you’ll love more than staying in the Renaissance Orlando next door to SeaWorld, is being able to see the theme park from your balcony. Though you can have your pick of rooms with balconies, only a few offer pool or SeaWorld views. Be sure to check the park’s fireworks schedule in advance, to note if you’ll have the chance to view the stunning light show from the comfort of your own suite.
Although the Parc Corniche Condominium Suite Hotel is within walking distance of SeaWorld, the views from your balcony will be anything but urban. All standard suites, deluxe suites and luxury villas include private balconies with either pool, lake or wooded vistas. The heated swimming pool and jacuzzi will surely tempt you to break away from your balcony for some relaxation.
Fancy a dip? Go for a swim and more at one of the the best beach hotels near Orlando, Florida, bookable with Culture Trip.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.