Come to the home of the Miami Dolphins, Art Deco architecture and the famous Ocean Drive to soak up the Florida sun at the best family-friendly hotels in Miami.
With 40 miles (64km) of white sand coastline, Miami is the ultimate beach resort destination – with a slice of city life on the side. Whether you’ve come to snorkel at Biscayne Bay or just lap the outdoor pool, Miami knows exactly how to pamper families looking for sun, sea and sand. Book one of these top family hotels for ocean-view rooms, private poolside cabanas and first-class kids clubs.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
1 Hotel South Beach is Miami’s number one choice for discerning families who want an eco-friendly, luxury stay when traveling. This chic, all-white hotel has salvaged driftwood bedheads, organic cotton bedding and in-room yoga mats. Start your day with an Immunity Golden Yogurt Bowl dotted with citrus fruit (plus buttermilk pancakes for the kids) – there are eight farm-to-fork dining options here. Drop them off at Seedlings kids club, where your young ones can plant trees, hunt for seashells and settle down for story time.
Located right on the beach, this elegant Miami resort caters to adults as well as families. Picture plush white rooms with traditional furniture; some even have ocean views from the bath. Kids can book into the complimentary AcquaMarine children’s center, with fun marine biology activities – from sizing up whales to creating an edible coral polyp. Meanwhile, you can sneak off to the 20,000-square-foot (1,860sqm) spa for a deep tissue, hot stone massage.
The ultra-modern, lively Fontainebleau Miami Beach has pulled out all the stops to welcome your family with the wow factor. Let the hotel’s certified Adventure Guides unlock your children’s imaginations with activities including making tie-dye T-shirts and glittery slime. Disappear off to the adults-only Arkadia Day Club to sunbathe by the pool or peruse Fontainebleau’s boutique shops. Regroup in the evenings for Miami-style entertainment at BleauLive, where everyone from Elvis to Lady Gaga has previously performed.
Get back to nature at the Palms, an independently owned resort with family at the core. This hotel has a strong eco-message – from its beach clean-up program to a true farm-to-table philosophy. Take your younger members along to the family yoga and meditation sessions before lunch at the kid-friendly main restaurant. Top off the afternoon with a nourishing Miami Smoothie before you hit the beach in style with a private tiki cabana.
The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club blends the glamour of its 1930s Art Deco origins with tropical elegance, creating a stylish retreat for your family. The hotel has only 31 suites in total, so you benefit from maximum space and attentive service. Quality family time is guaranteed at the Savoy, as the hotel has two acres (0.8ha) of beachfront to enjoy. Rent a bike and cruise down the Lummus Park promenade before returning to the beach club for a sunset cocktail (or soft drink) by the pool.
For pet-friendly hotel options in Miami, check out out pick of the best pet-friendly hotels in Miami, Florida, bookable with Culture Trip. For a relaxing stay, check out our guide to the best hotels with jacuzzis in Miami, bookable on Culture Trip.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.