AMiami is home to a great financial district and fosters a real entrepreneurial spirit, which is evident all throughout the city. We live with a simple motto: Work hard, play hard. If you’re visiting or just moved to Miami and are looking for some great places to have a cup of coffee and get some work done, these 10 places are sure to help you stay focused.
Did you know – Culture Trip now does bookable, small-group trips? Pick from authentic, immersive Epic Trips, compact and action-packed Mini Trips and sparkling, expansive Sailing Trips.
Panther boasts some of the freshest, best-tasting coffee beans in all of Miami, and the artsy, cozy coffee shop is perfect for anything from first dates to study groups to team meetings. It’s laidback and casual yet something other than your typical coffee chains. Get work done with a fresh, rich, and creamy latte made with macadamia nut milk. Feeling a little adventurous? Try the Nitro Cold Brew.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Books & Books
Books & Books is the perfect hideaway for the student who needs to study or the freelancer who has to meet deadlines. This independent bookstore is full of new releases, gorgeous coffee table books, beautiful notebooks, and vintage postcards of Miami. The café has a delicious selection of artisan tartines, fresh wraps, and refreshing salads. Curl up with a book and enjoy a delectable salad, or order a creamy latte with soy milk and type out that paper due tomorrow.
The LAB Miami
The LAB is one of Miami’s best co-work spaces (and the original!) for when freelance teams need a place to work outside their hotel room or a public library. The pricing ranges from $150–$1,600 per month depending on the space, but the Wynwood-based office is something out of this world. It comes decked out with a kitchen and appliances, gorgeous meeting rooms, tech support, a bike share program, parking, office services, and high-speed internet. Its great location in the heart of the arts district, with its spirit of fostering creativity and innovation, makes it a standout space.
Miami Beach Regional Library
For some quiet space without much ambient noise (coffeemakers, chatter, light music), head over to the Miami Beach Regional Library. The library has free Wi-Fi and all the resources needed for research if you’re working on a paper for school. But don’t stop here for meetings or co-working – this is more the kind of place for getting some serious reading or that GMAT workbook done.
The Main Library in downtown Miami is the biggest branch, meaning it’ll have the most resources, like computers or books, along with mobile printing available. The gorgeous library is easily accessible via the Metro Rail.
Macondo Coffee Roasters
This artsy and cozy coffee shop is the ideal backdrop to study time. Macondo Coffee Roasters, located in Doral, specializes in serving up some amazing Colombian coffee. It’s the perfect spot to grab a hot cup o’ joe and chat with classmates about that group project or study for the LSATs alone. This is the place to get work done and be left alone while doing it.
A co-work space similar to the LAB, Büro Miami in Midtown offers stunning views and work spaces, as well as great amenities: high-speed internet, upscale furnishings, conference rooms, and social spaces, artistically brewed coffees and teas, dedicated mailboxes and storage, color printing and scanning, phone and Skype rooms, and monthly workshops and events. The spirit at Büro Midtown is youthful, fun, and creative, and overall it’s a very beautiful space both for teams to collaborate and for individuals to really get their hustle on.
This sweet European-inspired spot is for anyone who just needs a change of space from their dorm room, apartment, or typical coffee shop. Sometimes a new setting can really enhance creativity, and Lemoni Cafe is nothing if not creative, fun, and artsy. It serves up While trying to muscle through that paper, assignment, deadline, make sure to try some delicious treats like Greek pitas, chicken and spinach quesadillas, smoked salmon bites, and spicy chicken teriyaki paninis.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.