Denver might not be the first city you think of when you think of bustling nightlife, so you might be surprised to find the party scene in the Mile High City is alive and kicking. Whether you’re looking for hot dance floors, casual lounges, or anything in between, Denver’s nightclubs have something to offer. Here are some of the best nightclubs in Denver worth visiting.
Beta Nightclub is frequently rated one of the top nightlife destinations in Denver. Beta prides itself on high production value and books some of the biggest DJs to spin the best and newest in dubstep, techno, and dance music. The 72,000-watt sound system is also bar none, and keeps people coming back time and time again. You’ll also love the fog machine, which uses about 1,000 liters of liquid nitrogen each night to set the mood.
The Church is one of Denver’s most architecturally interesting nightclubs. The building itself is a former church built in 1889 and converted to a club space. Enjoy dancing to the beats of the top-rated Void Acoustics Incubus Sound system beneath Gothic architecture and stained glass windows. Revelers enjoy a mix of bookings from international DJs and local talent to keep the tunes going.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Vinyl Nightclub boasts four storys of dance floors, where dancers can enjoy a different style of music on each floor. You can also enjoy a heated rooftop indoor/outdoor patio with a beautiful view of the Denver skyline, as well as the Rocky Mountains. The club’s main dance floor has a Funktion-One sound system, as well as a multiple screens and LED video design. Be sure to hit up Fiesta Fridays for dance music fueled by Latin influence all night long.
La Rumba is a local icon that first opened its doors in 1997. La Rumba attracts well-known DJs and the best live salsa bands around. You’ll love the fun atmosphere and friendly bartenders. Be sure to check things out on a Saturday, where you can expect to enjoy Denver’s biggest live salsa Dance Party each week. You can even have a salsa lesson if it’s your first time.
La Rumba, 99 W 9th Ave, Denver, CO, USA, +1 303 572 8006
Tracks is Denver’s premiere LGBTQ nightclub and is frequently recognized as one of the best in the country. While it’s certainly an awesome place for a dance party with an excellent selection of DJs, Tracks is also a mecca for LGBTQ-centered activities. Enjoy Denver’s largest ladies’ night on First Fridays, or come for a RuPaul’s Drag Race watching party or live drag shows. Tracks’ special events, from spring-break underwear parties to Pride weekend celebrations, are top notch.
Tracks, 3500 Walnut St, Denver, CO, USA, +1 303 863 7326
The Grizzly Rose is a classic honky tonk bar and dance hall. Not only can you expect a great night of line dancing on the 2,500 square-foot floating hardwood dance floor, but the Grizzly Rose also hosts some of the best country concerts in Denver. You can count on live music six nights a week, so be sure to bring your cowboy boots.
Milk is a literal underground nightclub split into two distinct sections in the basement of the old Jonas Bros. Furs building. Milk Bar is a stylish, black-and-white dance lounge modeled after Stanley Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange. The cozier Jazz Room has posh seating and private spaces. Enjoy a mix of retro jams and the best in modern music when you step in through the alley entrance.
If you’re looking for a low key night out, pay a visit to Dazzle Jazz, Denver’s top jazz club. Dazzle has been a longtime mainstay in Denver, and jazz lovers will rejoice in the constant lineup of some of the world’s finest jazz musicians on a nightly basis. Enjoy shows on the main stage, as well as the smaller gallery stage, and great cocktails and food, too.
Dazzle, 1512 Curtis St. Denver, CO, USA, +1 303 839 5100
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.