Spring fever means it’s time to toss the old and make room for the new. So shop these cheap and chic spring fashion finds you can buy on Amazon.
From posh passport cases, sleek carry-ons, to TSA-friendly luxe international beauty products, these spring fashion finds are ideal for your next trip, especially if you’re festival-hopping. Those in the know are shopping the online retailer for labels like Juliette Has A Gun, Marc Jacobs, and Kate Spade. Yes, Amazon is quickly become a top online fashion destination. Last year, Scott Studenberg, one of the partners behind the contemporary line Baja East, a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalist, told Racked, “Amazon is a brand that has one of the biggest reaches in the world.” That translates into a wide client base that fashion retailers don’t want to ignore.
You don’t have to spend a fortune to get a your spring fever fashion fix, as all these finds are as affordable as they are on-trend. Cat-eye sunglasses, metallic accessories, and millennial pink hues continue to dominate the spring style forecast. Don’t get left in the shade; shop the list below.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
1. Seashell Make Up Brush Set
This Seashell Make Up Brush Set, $15, makes for a spring statement in your boudoir. Synthetic brushes are fashioned to spread, without shedding bristles.
2. SojoS Pink Cat Eye Mirror Sunglasses
These SojoS Pink Cat Eye Mirror Sunglasses, $13, are lightweight and demure, inspired by Prada’s mirrored glasses with a cat eye twist.
3. 3D Cat Briefs
These 3D Cat Briefs, $7 to $30, are comfy and playful, and cut to show off your bum.
4. Hologram Tote Bag
This Hologram Tote Bag, $18 to $21, adds a metallic touch to your spring wardrobe. Lightweight, but durable, this tote is ideal for a jet set carry-on.
5. Flower Garland Crown Headband
A Flower Garland Crown Headband, $3, is always a spring favorite for festivals and the urban jungle.
6. Lemon Wedge Clutch
This Lemon Wedge Clutch, $10, adds bite to your spring look, because the pineapple accessory trend is so last year.
7. Pink Vintage Style Rolling Luggage
This Pink Vintage Style Rolling Luggage, $150, helps you travel in style and sophistication, and will definitely stand out in a crowd (or luggage carrousel).
8. Passport Cover Case in Millennial Pink
This Passport Cover Case in Millennial Pink, $8, is super cute and functional, as it’s fabricated with RFID blocking to keep your identity protected and private en route to all your spring travel destinations.
9. Feskin Waterproof Backpack
A Feskin Waterproof Backpack, $30, makes the perfect spring travel companion for every solo adventurer.
10. Kate Spade Deco Dot Lunchbox
A Kate Spade Deco Dot Lunchbox, $30, makes your impromptu spring picnics possible. Linen casing plus an insulated inside keeps your lunch oh so fresh.
11. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
These Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, $300 in rose gold, are as stylish as they are functional. Lightweight, with up to 40 hours of battery life, and compatible with both iOS and Android, they are a must-have for the fashion minded traveler.
12. Superga Sneaker in Metallic Silver
A Superga Sneaker in Metallic Silver, $39, (range to $80 depending on other color-ways) is not only the ultimate travel shoe, it’s a one of the season’s hottest trends. You don’t have to cop a Balenciaga trainer to look chic this season.
13. Totally Rad 80s Vintage T-Shirt
This Totally Rad 80s Vintage T-Shirt, $19, is retro in the best ways. Fitted for a sophisticated silhouette, this T-shirt will make your spring basics pop.
14. Coco Rose Body Polish
Coco Rose Body Polish, $44, will leave you smelling like roses. An all-natural formula in decadent coconut oil softens and nourishes skin so you can flaunt your legs once the temperatures rise.
15. O K! Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
O K! Cherry Blossom Hand Cream, $8, brings cherry blossom blooms to parched skin. Plus, how adorable is this panda?
16. Iron-On Floral Patches
Iron-On Floral Patches, $9, continue to be the embellishment du jour.
17. Dr. Scholl’s Classic Slide Sandal
A Dr. Scholl’s Classic Slide Sandal, $55, is a classic twist on the season’s bohemian slide trend.
18. Juliette Has a Gun Travel Perfume Set
This Juliette Has a Gun Travel Perfume Set, $18, is not only TSA-friendly for spring travels, but it’s filled with eight of the label’s most popular fragrances. Edgy, aromatic, and talc-free scents elevate this hard-to-find formula.
19. Marc Jacobs Demin Tote
A Marc Jacobs Demin Tote, $176, with magnetic closures and two inside zip-pockets helps keep all your spring loot easily accessible.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.