Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview4 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Discover what Oaxaca Eats in 4 hours! Taste traditional Oaxacan food and drink on a laid-back walking tour to four sit-down restaurants. Meet the people behind the food, make new friends, and support local charities with your ticket purchase.
• Sit, relax and taste 20+ foods from locally-owned restaurants.
• Learn about the food first hand from owners and chefs at the tasting locations.
• Sip delicious aguas frescas (fruit waters) and Mezcal - in a cocktail or straight up - as you enjoy the view and ambience of the tasting locations.
• Explore the historic center (about a mile walking) and learn about the history, culture and art with a local.
• Support 2 local non-profits - 5% of ticket sales donated to local charities.
• Vegetarian and dairy-free options available upon request. Please notify Oaxaca Eats prior to tour start.
• Tasting locations subject to change.
- Lunch - All tasting food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages), gratuities to restaurant staff
- Vegetarian and lactose-free options available with notice prior to tour.
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions or food allergies prior to tour start.
- Tour Guide Gratuity (optional)
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquite, Calle de Manuel García Vigil 601-A, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Sample a botana Oaxaqueña featuring local cheeses, grilled meats, chapulines and more. Sip a Mezcal cocktail on the terrace and enjoy the view of Santo Domingo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Huateque, Calle Macedonio Alcalá 901, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Chef Dana Andrade's plates are
Where To Go
La Costumbre, Calle Macedonio Alcalá 501, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro Histórico, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Centro Cultural San Pablo, Miguel Hidalgo 907, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notify Oaxaca Eats prior to tour with food allergies and/or dietary restrictions
More Experiences In Oaxaca
Day Trips & Excursions
Day Trip to Hierve el Agua, Mitla, Tule, Mezcal, and Teotitlan del Valle
From $47.57 · 9 hours
Day Trips & Excursions
Monte Alban, Arrazola, Coyotepec and Cuilapam Full-Day Tour from Oaxaca
From $47.57 · 8 hours
Tours & Sightseeing
Monte Alban Day Trip from Oaxaca
From $35.94 · 3 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Hierve el Agua, Mezcal Tasting, and Teotitlan del Valle Tour from Oaxaca
From $33.84 · 7 hours
Mitla, Teotitlan and Santa Maria del Tule Sightseeing Tour from Oaxaca
From $32.44 · 4 hours
Food, Wine & Nightlife
Flavors of Oaxaca: Cooking Class with No Set Menu and Local Market Tour
From $76.93 · 4 hours 30 minutes