Todos Santos is a small and picturesque coastal town in Baja California, Mexico. The restaurants and bars in the town are a great place to experience authentic Mexican culture. We have listed the best bars in Todos Santos, so you can head straight for the top spots.
El Faro Beach Club and Spa
El Faro Beach Club and Spa captures Todos Santos’ luxury lifestyle. A wonderful aspect of this restaurant is its promotion of healthy living and sustainability. Since it is close to the beach, visitors can sample healthy entrees and tasty drinks after enjoying the waves. With its elegant atmosphere this is an ideal place to end an adventuous day. El Faro Beach Club and Spa is a part of Guaycura Boutique Hotel, but you don’t have to be a hotel guest to visit the restaurant. Anyone can savor their cocktails, ceviches, tacos, empanadas, and sashimi. The wine is delicious and is produced in the Baja California Sur region.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Tequila’s Sunrise Bar & Grill
Tequila’s Sunrise bar and Grill is a Todos Santos’ colorful open restaurant and bar. The bar has pigskin covered chairs and a long dining room. The bar also features an outdoor dining area. Before or after visiting the bar, visitors can take a stroll along the adjacent shopping plaza. Due to its proximity to many shops, Tequila’s Sunrise bar and Grill is highly popular among locals. Patrons can sample appetizers, soups, salads, shrimp or lobster chiles rellenos. The chef uses fresh sauces and creates tasty dishes, yet no meal is complete without a margarita. This drink is the house specialty and is worth trying.
La Copa Cocina
A famous bar and restaurant, La Copa Cocina is proud to serve delicious dishes and drinks. Chef Patricio and his team cook with passion and aim to deliver excellent creations. Chef Patricio allows visitors to witness his preparation of the food in the kitchen. If visitors wish to sample their food they should reserve a table, since La Copa Cocina fills up quickly. There are two seating areas and the gorgeous garden patio is ideal for couples who want to have a romantic evening. The hip Iguana lounge is ideal for parties and for those who love to have dinner while enjoying a show.
La Esquina translates to ‘the corner’. The restaurant provides an impressive beer list, and patrons usually choose the famous draft beers Modelo Especial and Negra Modelo. This off-the-beaten-path venue offers healthy food choices including sandwiches, salads, soups, smoothies, and juices. The fruits and vegetables are local and organically grown behind La Esquina.
La Coronela restaurant and bar
La Coronela restaurant and bar is another of Hotel California’s venues. Due to the hotel’s antiquity, the restaurant/ bar has been remodeled but some original touches have been preserved. The place has a welcoming atmosphere, the lighting isn’t too bright and the place is perfect for intimate gatherings. Customers can relax inside the well-decorated and comfortable room. Chefs Dany Lamote and Lucia Romero create culinary delights with Mexican influences using fresh local and international ingredients. La Coronela restaurant and bar presents a versatile breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu and features an extensive beer, wine, and cocktails list.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.