Bachelorette parties are about so much more than cheap laughs, Instagram-worthy moments, matching outfits, and nursing champagne hangovers the following morning. When women come together to celebrate each other, it’s a memorable and enjoyable experience. So, whether your bachelorette party involves colorful shots, face masks, or porcelain teacups, here are some fun ways for any bridal squad to make memories in Toronto.
Kick off the festivities with a stunning blow-dry! If you want a relaxing experience, book a round of appointments for the whole squad with Aveda Institute. Because the students are learning, you’ll get a lovely hairdo at a brilliant price, as well as the Aveda experience. All of their appointments begin with a relaxing express massage along with their signature tea. If you want more of a party atmosphere, then head to Her Majesty’s Pleasure, they have a number of packages that can be personalized for your celebrations. This salon-spa is also a fabulous cocktail bar, where you can enjoy bubbles and delicacies while you get your hair, nails, and party make-up done!
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
If your bachelorette party happens to fall in summer, then take advantage of the fact that Toronto knows how to make the most of warm weather by partying all day! As soon as things start to heat up, some of the city’s most coveted day-to-night poolside destinations are buzzing with locals soaking up the sun and sipping on ice-cold drinks. Cabana Pool Bar at Polson Pier is one of Toronto’s favorite #DayLife party spots. Book a table or private cabana and enjoy the city’s shimmering waterfront while toasting the bride-to-be.
If your bridal party would prefer to celebrate against an unobstructed view of Toronto’s stunning skyline, the cocktails, outdoor pool, and cabanas at Lavelle are picture perfect. For all the resort-like feels, head to Muzik Pool Bar, another excellent day-to-night joint with a fantastic outdoor pool and great music.
Party in a boutique hotel
Toronto’s boutique hotels are renowned for being so much more than a hotel. Bisha is a new destination in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District; their bachelorette-friendly amenities include a rooftop bar and infinity pool. They often have special packages that you can purchase that will give you some perks if you decide to stay for the night.
The Drake and the Gladstone Hotel are the city’s popping artsy hotels where you’re guaranteed to have a great night out at either one. At the Gladstone, you can choose between planning your own event or partaking in one of their offerings, all while taking in the unique and stunning art installations throughout the hotel. There’s always something happening in one of Drake’s numerous spaces, whether you’re partying underground, chilling in the lounge or sipping cocktails in their Sky Yard.
If plates of finger sandwiches, delicate pastries, flutes of champagne, and some of the world’s finest teas float your bridal boat, there are some lovely little spots in Toronto. At Ladurée’s Tea Salon, sip on their gourmet tea blends and eat your fill of their iconic macarons. Opt for the afternoon tea service, which includes a platter of dainty treats such as madeleines, miniature croque-monsieurs, and sweet tarts.
There is also Shangri-La’s ambient signature high tea, served in their stunning lobby lounge, and they have one of the best tea menus. The Windsor Arms offers a traditional service with fresh scones and house-made preserves in their dedicated tea room—for larger bachelorette parties, book the entire room—and they even have gluten-free options.
Bake your own edibles
If your bachelorette crew loves food, then why not celebrate by creating your own eats? There are a number of classes all over town where you can make everything from savory items to sweet treats. Toronto’s famous St. Lawrence Market is a great choice for any food-loving bridal party. As well as an extensive list of culinary classes, you’ll be in a market full of fresh produce and delicious food to indulge in afterward.
Dessert-loving brides should head to Le Dolci; they have classes that will teach you how to make everything from macarons to sugar cookies and even unicorn cakes! If you want to make a night of it, check out Dish; they have some seriously cool themed cooking nights that more often than not involve wine!
The city has a number of beautiful day spas where your squad can indulge in therapeutic waters, massages, and a number of other treatments. It’s a perfect way for frazzled brides to celebrate with their loved ones, and ladies-only Body Blitz Spa is a bachelorette go-to. Their spa experience is one of the best. Their therapeutic waters include a warm Dead Sea salt pool, hot Epsom salt pool, cold plunge pool, eucalyptus steam room, infrared sauna, as well as complimentary use of showers, lockers, towels, robes, and sandals.
If you want something a little more exotic, escape to the Hammam Spa in Toronto’s King West. Their signature services include a traditional Turkish bath experience, hammam rhassoul clay wraps, and use of their 500-square-foot (46.4-square-meter) hammam steam room. For other more traditional day spa options, check out Elmwood Spa or Sweetgrass Spa.
How about turning your bachelorette festivities into an all-night slumber party? Toronto has some impressive hotels that are perfect for a bridal staycation. Spend the day relaxing at the hotel pool, and once you’re done lounging, dress up for a night on the town! Or keep the party going in your designated chambers by ordering room service, and spend time bonding and playing fun bachelorette games. The Fairmont Royal York, Four Seasons, and Shangri-La have some of the best amenities in the city. Their spas are also ideal choices for a relaxing day of treatments, and their restaurants serve some delectable cuisine.
For a truly memorable bachelorette experience, check out Lip Lab by Bite or the bespoke workshops with Anice Jewellery. At Lip Lab in Toronto, you can experience the art of making your very own personalized lipstick, and the bride-to-be has an opportunity to find the perfect shade for her special day. Bite’s Lip Lab has a number of different lipstick services that you can choose from to suit your pouty needs. Anice, on the other hand, has a lovely workshop where you can make a memorable piece of jewelry. At their Girl’s Night Out private classes, you’ll learn the wire-wrapping technique and go through all of their precious stones and beads in store for a one-of-a-kind creation! Bring in old treasures to re-work or start from scratch with Anice materials.
Work up a sweat
Movement-loving bachelorette parties can get their groove on at countless places in Toronto. One of the best spots is Elle Fitness. They offer two different packages with an option of add-ons, including party food, complimentary bar service, and VIP access to a number of clubs in Toronto. Personalize your celebration by choosing from a number of different choreography or fitness options (yoga, boot camp, chair dancing, burlesque, and even Coyote Ugly), and then pick your favorite artist or music genre.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.