Black Friday Sale T&Cs
Camping in Arches National Park, in Utah | © Scott Snyder / Stocksy
As part of the Culture Trip Black Friday Sale, we’re adding two new exclusive deals – on top of existing bonuses such as our price-match guarantee and our Ultimate Covid Booking Guarantee. Want to get $50 off the next hotel or experience you book with us? Or bring a friend with you – for free – on one of our TRIPS by Culture Trip next year? Here’s how you can take advantage of our amazing Black Friday Sale.
Marina Bay, Singapore | © Will Truettner / Unsplash
Whether you’re seeking a dreamy winter-sun escape, or planning your ultimate 2022 vacation, we’ve got the perfect way for you to save money on your next trip abroad.
- Spend more than $200 with us in a single transaction on a stay or experience, and we’ll give you a $50 voucher to use on future bookings.
- Your $50 voucher is valid until 31 March, 2022, and will be sent out once you have made your booking.
- Offer does not apply on TRIPS bookings or on any hotels and experiences booked directly with our third party partners.
- This promotional offer will also be honoured on bookings made in Great British pounds (GBP). The converted offer for transactions made in GPB is: make a hotel or experience booking for more than £148 and save £37 off your next booking. This is based on our exchange rate at 19 November, 2021.
Essence of Morocco Trip in the Sahara Desert | © Yeo Khee / Unsplash
After more than a year of travel restrictions, there’s never been a better time to take that once-in-a-lifetime trip to places we’ve been dreaming of – and adventurers are keener than ever to explore new places. Our great selection of curated escapes offers you the chance to see the best of these destinations with multi-day itineraries, hand-picked by travel experts. You’ll meet like-minded travellers, but if you want some additional company, you can now book with Culture Trip and bring a friend for free!
- The lead passenger (“you”) must book and pay the deposit for your own trip at the same time as providing the details of the free-of-charge friend (“+1”) you will be taking.
- The promotional offer is only valid on trips departing before December 31, 2022 as per the trips available on https://theculturetrip.com/trips/. The Iceland trip, departing in January 2022, is excluded from this promotion.
- There are limited numbers available for this promotion. Spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and the offer may be discontinued without notice.
- This promotion cannot be used separately. It can only be applied to a trip that you and your +1 attend together.
- If you cancel your booking, your +1 has the choice to retain their spot on the trip but will be charged full price capped at the amount originally paid by you.
- The TRIPS by Culture Trip cancellation policy applies.
- This promotion is based on you and your +1 sharing one room. Single rooms will be available at extra cost and subject to availability. Speak to one of our Travel Experts for further details.
Enjoy amazing waterfalls on a trip to Costa Rica | © Santi Nuñez / Stocksy
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Culture Trip Black Friday Promotions:
- The Black Friday Promotions (”Promotions”) will begin at 12.00am (GMT) on 22 November, 2021 (the “Start Date”) and close at 11.59pm (GMT) on 3 December, 2021 (the “End Date”). Promotions will only be valid for bookings made during this time.
- The Promotions are only valid on www.culturetrip.com.
- The Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer that is available to you.
- The Promotions are applicable to new bookings only.
- The Promotions are not exchangeable for cash. Cancelled items will be refunded at the discounted price paid and in accordance with the relevant cancellation policies. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Culture Trip reserves the right to (i) cancel the Promotions at any time; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s benefit from it; (iii) amend these terms and conditions; and (iv) limit the number of Promotion redemptions at its sole discretion.