Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview1 hour 30 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
A relaxing afternoon walking tour with an expert guide to discover some unusual areas of Venice, located off the beaten track. Enjoy a fascinating stroll from St. Mark's Square to the Rialto Bridge and immerse yourself in the traditional everyday atmosphere of Venice!
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to expect
This is an extraordinary guided tour of the ‘Minor Venice’ to experience a more genuine side of the city... Thanks to its unusual itinerary, you will be able to explore some of the city’s most beautiful sights, usually not included in the regular tours of Venice.
You will meander through the historical heart of Venice in the company of an experienced guide, who will provide you with key information and curious anecdotes about the long history of the city. You will have the chance to see the
Where To Go
Calle Larga Ascensione, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- During the summer period (from April 1st to October 31st) in English the tour is always monolingual. In Spanish, French and German the tour could be BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
More Experiences In Venice
Shows, Concerts & Sports
Musica a Palazzo 'Traveling Opera' Performance in Venice
From $102.20 · 2 hours 30 minutes
Walking & Biking Tours
Venice in a Day Tour with St Mark's, Doge's Palace and Gondolas
From $137.93 · 6 hours
Food, Wine & Nightlife
Eat, drink and repeat: Wine tasting tour in Venice
From $96.27 · 2 hours
Shows, Concerts & Sports
I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons
From $36.07 · 1 hour 30 minutes
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Private gondola ride off the beaten path in Venice
From $88.31 · 30 minutes
Classes & Workshops
Venice Carnival Mask-Making Class
From $68.53 · 1 hour