Thankfully, most cities in the world have caught on to the importance of health awareness and have turned this market into a trendy one. What’s great about that are the healthy restaurants, cafés, and juice shops popping up in every neighborhood around Berlin. We are no longer stuck with the Schrippe, mayonnaise, cheese, and cucumber option; now we have green juices, vegan pizzas, and fresh organic veggies on more and more menus. Berlin is attracting forward-thinking chefs from all around the world, and the Berlin cuisine scene is growing versatile, healthy, and rich in style. That’s why we’ve decided to make a list of the best healthy restaurants in Berlin – this way you can grab a bite to eat, with none of the guilt and all of the pleasure. Did you know – Culture Trip now does bookable, small-group trips? Pick from authentic, immersive Epic Trips, compact and action-packed Mini Trips and sparkling, expansive Sailing Trips.
If you’re worried about getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins in your meal, Daluma will wipe away all of your food-related anxieties. They offer a raw food menu, with daily fresh pressed juices. Don’t be surprised if by the end of the meal you feel as if your vision has improved, because the freshness of their organic menu can leave you feeling a bit like a superhuman (maybe that’s why they call it superfood).
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Weinbergsweg 3, Berlin, Germany, +49 30 20950255
With a focus on healthy, natural, and environmentally-friendly cuisine, this restaurant blends European, Middle Eastern, Central, and South American flavors into a delightful menu. It’s a paradise for real vegetarian and vegan food enthusiasts. From nourishing bowls to inventive plant-based dishes, HOLY FLAT! is the go-to destination for those seeking a delicious and sustainable dining experience in Berlin.
From Fit & Organic by Adriana
Nestled in the heart of West Berlin at Olivaer Platz, From Fit & Organic by Adriana is a true haven for health-conscious individuals. Their philosophy of the 70% to 30% lifestyle resonates with patrons, promoting 70% healthy eating while indulging 30% of the time. The emphasis on a healthy cuisine is evident in their menu, featuring appetizers, soups, delightful salad variations, grilled dishes, and seafood. With their unique selling points of incomparable breakfast options, quick business lunches, regional and healthy products, seasonal menu changes, and delectable organic ice cream, From Fit & Organic by Adriana is a must-visit destination for those seeking a wholesome culinary experience.
Lia’s Kitchen – 100℅ Vegan
Lia’s Kitchen is a haven for those seeking delicious, homemade, and healthy vegan fast food at affordable prices. With their selection of six different large homemade patties, each weighing 140 grams, accompanied by a variety of homemade special sauces, the options are mouthwatering. Additionally, their refreshing and versatile salads, prepared with freshly cut vegetables, are a perfect complement to any meal. It’s evident that every dish is made and served with love, fun, and the highest quality standards at Lia’s Kitchen. A must-visit for vegan food enthusiasts looking for satisfying and flavorful options.
Berlin’s first 100% plant-based restaurant in the city that focuses on avoiding plastic packaging and promoting sustainability. FREA sources all its food from sustainable ecological farming practices, ensuring that the ingredients are of high quality and environmentally friendly. The restaurant takes pride in producing its own dishes, including handmade pasta and fresh sourdough bread. Additionally, FREA has an in-house composting machine to manage food waste effectively. The restaurant’s motto is “FULL TASTE, ZERO WASTE,” emphasizing their commitment to providing delicious food while minimizing environmental impact.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.