Bangalore is the start-up capital of India so there is a plethora of co-working spaces in the city for startups, young entrepreneurs, freelancers, digital nomads and small businesses. Not only are these co-working spaces kitted out with the essential components needed to carry out your work effectively and efficiently, they also provide many opportunities for networking. Here are our picks for the best co-working spots in India’s Silicon Valley, where you can work and meet like-minded people.
With six branches in Bangalore, BHIVE Workspace is one of the biggest and the most popular co-working spots in the city. Founded in 2014, it has everything you want: a perfect location, reasonable pricing (varies from location to location) and a plethora of benefits, including discounts with well-established brands like Amazon Web Services, Snap Fitness Gym, QuickBooks and IBM Global Entrepreneur Program. They also host an array of events and speaking engagements at all of their locations. The premise is WiFi enabled, along with a high-speed broadband on hand as a backup. There is also free unlimited coffee and tea in addition to a full-fledged kitchen to prepare lunch. To discover their locations in Bangalore, click here.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Bangalore Coworking Hub is an inspiring work spot ideal for freelancers, consultants, digital nomads and entrepreneurs. This co-working space has a hot desk option for a regular and part-time basis, as well as meeting spaces and event rooms to host various hackathons, pitch sessions, demo days, cultural and tech meet-ups, etc. Expect a wide-open, industrial-style space outfitted with the necessary facilities. To discover their membership plans, click here.
Bangalore’s first co-working space, Jaaga is an impressive workplace that supports and encourages collaboration and innovation. It is a large property with wide-open, airy spaces, a dining area, lounge and a breezy, lush green terrace. Ideal for entrepreneurs, DNS startups, online learners and freelancers, Jaaga offers a professional yet convivial atmosphere. To refresh and stimulate your creative mind, there are also yoga sessions on the terrace three times a week. Plus, there are many indoor and outdoor games available as well. Coworking options include part-time and full-time, with loyalty discounts. The prime benefit of this space is that members have 24/7 access, so those who get their creative pulse at 3 am won’t have to wait until the next morning to put that creativity into action.
Geared towards startups, entrepreneurs and technology professionals, the Bangalore Alpha Lab is a vibrant working space kitted out with all the major elements to benefit business or private workstations, conference or meeting rooms and event spaces. The main advantage of this space is that you can become a virtual member, which means if you just need an occasional meeting space, the Bangalore Alpha Lab provides just that. Besides this, laptops for rent, guest members, full memberships and day passes are also on offer.
CoWork Cafe is a creative and comfortable space that welcomes startups, entrepreneurs and small businesses alike. Their membership is also flexible, which means travellers and guests also have the opportunity to work in this cordial work environment. This co-working space is accessible until 4 am – ideal for those who prefer working at unconventional hours. An added bonus: you get to display the logo of your brand or startup on their website, which will give your business a boost. They also provide sales, marketing, IT, accounting and HR services, thus helping you to grow and succeed.
Workbench Projects is a makerspace dedicated to entrepreneurs in green technology, digital fabrication or product design. With its spacious and rustic decor, it includes an indoor and outdoor area, meeting rooms and a studio. It also provides access to specialized machines and power tools, like laser cutters, 3D printers and more, as well as collaborations with the best creative minds and innovators. The convivial atmosphere at Workbench Projects will suit everyone! It offers single day, weekend and full memberships along with several makerspace plans to fit all sorts of varying requirements.
With five locations across the city, 91springboard is the perfect space for collaborations with like-minded professionals, ranging from freelancers to startups and business owners. This space nurtures individuals with a startup mindset. From daily passes to dedicated workstations and full-time commitments, this co-working space has packages tailored to your personal requirements and needs. In need of digital marketing or legal advice, HR, accounting or design services? 91springboard offers that too! In addition to that, several events, free meetups, investor pitch sessions and workshops are held to help you socialize as well as build a portfolio at the same time. To discover their locations in Bangalore, click here.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.