Having your wedding at the historical Riverwood Mansion? Get your guests to check out these top hotels nearby – bookable with Culture Trip.
Nashville, Tennessee, is home to country music, a growing arts scene and lots of incredible restaurants. It’s also full of churches, schools and homes that date back to the 1800s, among them the privately owned historical Riverwood Mansion, popular for weddings and corporate events. There’s a busy downtown, but the capital of Tennessee has also retained its friendly, small-town feel. For your next visit to the famed Music City, check out the best hotels near Riverwood Mansion.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Down the street from Nashville’s famed Music Row, the Hutton Hotel is a 250-room property that exudes character; the polished-to-perfection guest rooms have plush carpeting, smart gray platform beds and sleek, granite bathrooms. Check into a larger one-bedroom suite or penthouse to be rewarded with floor-to-ceiling windows and a separate living room with a sofa bed. The largest suite is the two-story 3,387sqft (315sqm) penthouse with a kitchen and a fireplace. Nearby is the 12South neighborhood, lined with restaurants and boutique stores.
The family-friendly Hermitage Hotel is marked by its traditionally elegant decor. Here, the guest rooms, which start at an impressive 490sqft (46sqm), are full of luxurious features, including an in-room pillow menu, custom mattresses and Italian-marble bathrooms. Other amenities include a spa, nanny and babysitting services, and an on-call limousine service. You’re also within a short walk – about 1mi (1.6km) – from Riverfront Park and the Nissan Stadium (home of the Tennessee Titans). The hotel is also pet-friendly and offers your animals massages, specialty bedding and walking services.
Nashville’s business district is home to the Fairlane Hotel, which inhabits a 1970s-era financial building. It’s just the ticket for couples or friends seeking a sophisticated downtown Nashville stay. Guest rooms are rich in retro detailing, such as plush emerald headboards, floating bedside tables and sculptural gold floor lamps. Comfort is the word here – expect Euro-top mattresses, large soaking tubs and sleeper sofas in some rooms. Dine at Ellington’s Restaurant on the fourth floor; it has a wraparound terrace and makes a delicious bone-in pork chop to follow your shrimp cocktail.
If you’ve ever wanted to spend a night at a museum, book a room at 21c Museum Hotel Nashville – a unique property that shares a space with an art museum. The hotel has more than 10,000sqft (929sqm) of exhibit space and a rotating collection of global and contemporary art. Meanwhile, accommodations include 124 guest rooms and suites with high ceilings, wood floors and big, wide windows. The standard rooms start at 263sqft (24sqm) and have plenty of storage space. Staying here, you’re adjacent to downtown Nashville and can participate in community events, such as neighborhood tours and wine nights.
The Gallatin Hotel, in the hip East Nashville neighborhood, is a streamlined property for laid-back travelers. Among the accommodation options are large suites with living rooms, kitchenettes and space-saving bunk beds – ideal for families or large parties. The economy full rooms are an affordable option for solo travelers; each has just enough room for a full-size bed, a nightstand and a private bathroom. Whichever space you pick, you’ll have walls painted in bright, primary colors, tall ceilings with exposed beams and drapes in candy-store shades. A nice touch is that the hotel donates a portion of its proceeds to local charities.
For more gorgeous Nashville stays, book yourself a room in one of the best historic hotels or most romantic hotels in the city now with Culture Trip. Check out great things to do in and around Nashville and be wowed by the most beautiful waterfalls.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.