For the best views of the Big Apple, you’ll have to travel above it. Get a new perspective on the landmarks you know and love (and some you’ve only ever seen on the big screen) on the best helicopter tours in New York City.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
There’s a reason this budget-friendly helicopter tour is the most popular in New York City. Passing over sightseeing staples like the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, and FiDi’s Wall Street, this best-seller (reasonably-priced at $224 per person) captures the best of the Big Apple in just 15 minutes.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
VIP Night Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise
Two very different experiences await passengers on this VIP package. First, the VIP Night Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise whisks passengers over New York City landmarks like the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Afterward, swap your favorite helicopter tour highlights on an hour-long cruise around New York Harbor, ending with a champagne toast in front of the Statue of Liberty.
New York City Private Helicopter Aerial Experience
Take an already-luxurious experience to new heights on this customized private helicopter experience. Booking this package guarantees you a window seat, from which you’ll take in 30 minutes’ worth of sightseeing on a tour tailored to your interests, whether they entail Yankee Stadium or the New Jersey Palisades. A professional-quality group photo is included in the price of this once-in-a-lifetime treat, which accommodates up to five passengers.
New York Helicopter Flight: Grand Island
See all of New York City on this comprehensive 25 to 30-minute tour. While most helicopter trips limit themselves to Manhattan, this thorough ride provides views of New York Harbor and all five boroughs, including the Bronx (Yankee Stadium) and Brooklyn (Brooklyn Bridge).
Helicopter 1-on-1 Flying Lesson
The best seat in the house (or helicopter) can be yours on this one-on-one helicopter flying lesson. An experienced pilot delivers a 30-minute briefing before handing over the Robinson Helicopter’s controls to you. Multiple HD cameras will be on hand to capture your first flight, with the New York-Connecticut coastline and Hudson River below.
Couple’s Private Helicopter Tour
Raise the bar (way up) on this private helicopter experience designed with date night in mind. A customizable in-flight soundtrack accompanies the tour that centers on sites you may recognize from your favorite romances (such as Love Story and Sleepless in Seattle), for altitudinal amour.
Private Helicopter Transfer from Lower Manhattan to New York Airports
Recommended for anyone on a tight schedule, this private helicopter service operates between all three of New York City’s major airports and Manhattan’s central Pier 6. With a transfer time clocking in at less than 10 minutes, this is high-end travel’s most efficient ferry option.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.