Whether you’re throwing a Christmas party or preparing a family holiday reunion, make your dinner the biggest hit of the season with this set of beautiful and delicious appetizers.
Salmon Cream Cheese Canapés
Impress your party guests with a set of delicious festive smoked salmon canapés.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Let’s be honest, whatever you wrap in bacon doesn’t stay long on the buffet table.
Just a beautiful combination of Mexican and Italian food culture.
Because a delicious homemade Bruschetta can bring summer memories back to life.
Basil Almond Canapes
Almonds and basil are simply the perfect pairing.
These adorable mini sliders made from puff pastry buns are guaranteed to be a big hit at your Christmas dinner.
Deliciously creamy and crunchy.
Mini Bacon Quiches
An easy-to-make traditional and timeless appetiser. – ‘Bon appétit!’
Baked Ham And Cheese Roll Ups
Made with three ingredients only –a layer of dough topped with cheese and ham – these delicious roll ups will minimize the time you spend in the kitchen.
A tasty Italian-style snack made of coarse cornmeal and parmesan shavings.
Bitesized versions of an Italian classic which we all adore.
Fig Prosciutto And Ricotta Canapes
Succulent canapés served with creamy cheese, figs and prosciutto crudo.
Sashimi Tuna Taco Appetizer
The taste of a traditional Mexican taco with an original Japanese twist.
These delicious vegan finger bites go very well with a balsamic dip.
Firecracker Chicken meatballs
Spice up these tasty chicken meatballs with this amazing firecracker sauce!
Cheesy Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
An easy to make and basic recipe but made fancy by adding garlic and cheese.
Mini Savory Cones
Forget the conventional ice-cream cone, create a crispy canapé filled with dried tomatoes, basil and goat’s cheese.
Bacon & Cheese Muffins
Flavourful, moist and simply the best meat snack option!
Pigs In Blankets
For sure, a classic, but so much better when they’re homemade.
Foie Gras Canapés
Inspired from the traditional French recipe, these luxurious foie-gras nibbles will impress all your guests.
Fried Aubergine With Cottage Cheese
Start your Christmas dinner healthily with a Spanish style-grilled aubergine and just the right amount of cottage cheese.
Crab Cream Cheese Wontons
Deliciously filled with flavorsome crab and cheese.
Deviled Egg With Shrimp
A great way to turn your party-favorite appetiser into a stylish Christmas bite.
Crunchy Roll Skewers
Serve these tomato and radish roll skewers with a light lemon and herb dip.
Cranberry & Walnut Cheese Balls
An explosion of flavors with each bite!
Morsels With Cream Cheese, Italian Ham And Truffles
Elegant, stylish and luxurious – that is all.
Christmas Cranberry And Cheese Bites
A savoury bite, beautifully balanced by the sweet-sour taste of cranberry.
Beetroot Pesto And Cheese Crackers
Colourful and healthy, this vegan snack is guaranteed to make everyone happy.
Certainly the most stylish quiche ever!
Beef Steak Rolls
These will satisfy everyone’s meat munchies.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.