For an experience like no other, get hitched in style in Las Vegas, Nevada. Because of its lax attitude towards residency requirements, it’s been a popular place to tie the knot in the US since it became a city in 1905. From venues inside the Bellagio to Elvis impersonators and the Little Church of the West, here are the best wedding chapels you’ll find in Sin City.
Chapel of the Flowers, on the Strip near Main Street, opened in 1960, making it one of the oldest chapels still in operation. The Las Vegas Review-Journal has crowned it the Best Wedding Chapel numerous times; it’s also received many Couples’ Choice Awards from WeddingWire. Prospective couples start by choosing from the chapel’s many on-site and off-site venues, including the Glass Gardens, the High Roller and the Valley of Fire; from there, the on-site staff will help with every detail, from flowers and photographers to limos, wedding planners and live music.
Graceland Wedding Chapel can put on a wedding fit for the King of Rock and Roll. The chapel first opened its doors in 1947 and changed its name to honor Elvis after his death in 1977. The chapel’s homage to the singer, musician and actor includes Elvis-themed wedding packages, such as Elvis impersonators and copies of his marriage certificate to Priscilla Presley.
For the ultimate Las Vegas wedding, Vegas Weddings has two locations and everything a couple could need. From Elvis to a drive-thru lane for couples on the go, lovebirds have numerous options and services to build their dream wedding package. Outdoor options range from the Valley of Fire State Park to the Hawaiian Gardens at the Hilton Garden Inn, while indoor options include a reception hall and a gazebo. The drive-thru is the most affordable option, complete with flowers, a photo session and a limo.
Cupid’s Wedding Chapel is another fantastic downtown option for couples who want to get married in true Las Vegas style. It features a number of impersonators to appear at and officiate weddings, including Johnny Cash, James Brown and, of course, Elvis. Cupid’s wedding packages are some of the most affordable in the city, starting at $99.
Mansion54 (formerly Hartland Mansion) is far from a typical Las Vegas wedding chapel. The mansion, which started as two separate structures, opened to the public in the 1970s after renovations by the Arvey Estate, and today, it hosts parties, shows, corporate events and weddings. Over the years, it has attracted celebrities, including Ginger Rogers and Elvis Presley, and been on the big screen; it appears in the 1995 film Casino. The curved staircases, black-and-white tile and Victorian-style facade will help make your big day feel like a fairytale.
Diehard fans of the King will love the variety of wedding packages at Elvis Chapel in downtown Las Vegas. It has made an appearance on several television shows, including Wild Weddings and The Girls Next Door. Here, an Elvis impersonator will marry you and sing for you. Elvis-centric vows are also included in the packages, as well copies of Elvis and Priscilla’s marriage certificate. Traditional wedding ceremonies are also available.
The Little Neon Chapel is perfect for anyone in Las Vegas looking to elope or wanting an intimate wedding. With two locations available downtown, it’ll make your special day one that you’ll remember forever. While it has some of the cheapest packages available throughout the city, it doesn’t skimp on quality. If you decide against an indoor ceremony, you can get married at Red Rock Canyon or on a helicopter over the Las Vegas Strip. For those who just want to sign papers, the Little Neon Chapel also offers a sign-and-go option, starting at $49.
One of the most famous wedding chapels in a town full of them, the Little Vegas Chapel is a one-stop shop for a hassle-free and reasonably priced wedding. The chapel close to downtown offers everything from on-site clothing rentals to photographers, limousines and bouquets, making it a stress-free option. Still not sure you want to go through with it? The chapel also offers pretend weddings so that you can have all the fun without any of the legal paperwork.
Vegas weddings don’t have to be quick or a bit wacky. This pretty chapel right on the Strip has private gardens for photos, a reception venue and even a gazebo area for outdoor ceremonies. Weddings range from an intimate service for just the happy couple to a full package including a candlelit aisle, live streaming, a champagne reception and a wedding cake.
Nowhere in Vegas beats the Bellagio for the full fairytale experience. Known for its famous dancing fountains and botanical gardens, this elegant hotel has several tasteful wedding venues, including a glamorous terrace overlooking the lake and the fountain courtyard. It’s more expensive than most chapels in the city, but extensive packages can include a petal-scattered aisle, a behind-the-scenes tour of the hotel, personalized chocolates and two nights in a penthouse suite.
If you’re looking for a personal touch, the Paradise Wedding Chapel offers a more intimate approach than many Vegas chapels. Founded by a husband-and-wife team more than a decade ago, the modern all-white chapel now offers vow renewals, traditional ceremonies or an Elvis impersonator to lead the service. If you want something a little different, you can also tie the knot in a helicopter as it soars above the Strip at night.
Forget boring bouquets – the Fremont Wedding Chapel offers a host of freebies and add-ons you could only find in Vegas. With three chapels around the city, it throws in gifts, such as VIP nightclub admission and cabaret show tickets, for newlyweds. The bride and groom can then choose from a range of unique extras, including Just Married sashes and Elvis shades with attached sideburns, or go for the full Vegas experience and say “I do” in a limo cruising down the Strip.
No wedding is too wacky for Viva Las Vegas. The largest freestanding chapel on the Strip has several indoor and outdoor venues, including a ’50s-era diner for vintage fans. Couples can opt for one of the themed weddings, including superhero, gothic, James Bond, pirate and even Freddy Kreuger. Pushed for time? Don’t panic. You can even get married in a drive-up ceremony outside, where you won’t even need to get out of your car.
Siobhan Grogan contributed additional reporting to this article.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.