If you’re heading to Orlando with the family, a villa is a great accommodation option. With plenty of space and no need to eat out every night, you can save those pennies for Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Many Orlando villas also come with welcome touches such as spas, pools and game rooms. Soak up the Florida sunshine at one of these top villas in Orlando, Florida – all bookable with Culture Trip.
Just 10 minutes’ drive from Universal Studios, and 20 minutes’ from Downtown, this charming Orlando villa combines fun and elegance. The adult rooms keep it classy with muted decor, while the kids room brings a playful edge, with Mickey Mouse wallpaper and a Minnie alarm clock. The communal gym, game room and inviting outdoor pool are yours to use during your stay.
Relax in this beautiful three-bedroom, four-bathroom Orlando villa with a pool in the quiet area of Vista Cay. Next door is the Orange County Convention Center, while all the major theme parks, including Universal Studios and Walt Disney World, are less than 20 minutes’ drive away. After an action-packed day, return to your light-filled luxury villa and switch off in front of the TV.
This four-star villa in Orlando, complete with kitchen and balcony, sleeps 10 people comfortably across three bedrooms with two bathrooms. With both Disney World and Downtown a 20-minute drive away, and a handful of bars and restaurants within walking distance, this place lets you experience both sides of the city. Make a splash in the outdoor pool before retreating inside to take advantage of the fantastic room service.
With attractions including the Wizarding World of Harry Potter within a 10-minute drive, villas in Orlando don’t get much more convenient than this – but there’s more to it than that. With six bedrooms, five bathrooms and a pool enclosed in a spectacular greenhouse, this is the ideal place for large groups of up to 12 people. Throw in parking, a spa and gym, and mouthwatering restaurants just minutes away, and you’re sure to return to this Orlando villa with a pool time and again.
Exuding Caribbean charm, these colorful cottages are just 15 minutes by car from both Disney World and Universal Studios. The spacious one- and two-bedroom villas feature fully equipped kitchens and screened balconies, while TVs and DVD players provide in-room entertainment. Kids will go wild for the Florida Falls pool complex, where they can adventure through the Shipwreck Landing pool, complete with pirate ship, water slides and water cannons.
Luxury and elegance abound at these lakeside Orlando villas, located within walking distance of Magic Kingdom Park. The resort’s stunning views encompass old-growth cypress trees, the scintillating Bay Lake and the dramatic Cinderella Castle. Be sure to catch the Electrical Water Pageant, when guests of all ages will marvel at a spectacular night-time parade, as marine creatures cruise the lagoon to all the Disney tunes you know and love.
Located in Lake Buena Vista near Disney Springs, this family-friendly resort will keep the kids entertained with tennis, basketball and minigolf. For a magical stay packed full of family fun, make sure you take advantage of the shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. Premium villas boast a kitchen or kitchenette, a washer/dryer and spacious living area – ideal for longer stays.
Just steps from pristine golf courses and the famous Orlando theme parks, Reunion Resort is perfect for your Orlando vacation, no matter what you’re doing. Villas come in a variety of sizes, from one to three bedrooms, and many feature multiple bathrooms. Each villa has a private balcony, master suite and fully equipped kitchen, making it a great place to relax and feel at home.
This is an updated version of an article originally by Megan duBois.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Looking for something different? Opt for a local experience at these top hotels in Orlando, all bookable via Culture Trip.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.