Check out our selection of cheap hotels in Daytona Beach and save your money for the theme parks, the nightlife and everything else Florida has to offer.
Florida is a dream vacation destination. The beaches, the theme parks, the nightlife… are you thinking what we’re thinking? It all adds up. But while the Sunshine State may part you and your money in many ways, where you stay doesn’t have to be one of them. Hang out near the best Central Florida attractions without breaking the bank at these cheap hotels in Daytona Beach.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
The words “resort and spa” aren’t normally associated with “cheap”, but the Shores begs to differ. It’s no surprise that this beachfront resort has picked up an award or two. It proves that upscale digs in Daytona Beach don’t need to be stuffy at all. Add lotion for sunny fun on the beach – try cruising the sands in a Jeep Wrangler or finally learning to surf. Free yoga sessions on the terrace will stretch you, not your budget — and with the money you saved on your sunset view suite, you should at least pamper yourself with a massage (or two) at the spa.
Looking to keep that expense report low on your business trip? Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center will help you remain comfortably in the black. For a start you can save by cooking in your suite’s full kitchen, with perhaps a night eating out. What you should spend is time catching rays at the three pools. And once in a while stick that out-of-office message on and switch off on the beach. The minute you land that mammoth account, we’re sure your bosses won’t mind if you put celebratory mai tais from the Tiki Bar on your bill.
At Bahama House, cheap does not mean skimping on authentic experiences. You won’t pay a penny in resort fees to soak in the hot tub, get a nice glow on the oceanfront pool deck, or sip complimentary cocktails and cookies during happy hour. Parking or charging your electric vehicle? Absolutely no charge; likewise beach towels, that waistband-expanding continental breakfast, and personalized service that’ll make you feel like a local. The Daytona Beach lifestyle may feel lavish, but your wallet won’t feel a thing.
Memories are priceless which is why Nautilus Inn doesn’t place a premium on having a classic A1A vacation, three minutes from the best that Daytona Beach has to offer. You can move from the pool to the Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier, Daytona International Speedway, or Ocean Walk Village in a flash. Just grab a little breakfast from the Sun Dollar Room or at very least a cup of coffee from your suite before you head out. You’re going to need all of the energy you can muster for this affordable beach vacation.
The good news is that you can affordably vacation like a rockstar at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach. The bad news? You’ll need to pay for the damage if you throw your TV from the window into the pool. Keep costs low by behaving more like Clapton than Crue, especially indulging in complimentary Rock Om yoga classes. Need more for your rock and roll fantasy? Your stay includes such perks as a record player and vinyls – even a Fender guitar – for your room. Just don’t get too carried away with your Iggy and the Stooges impressions.
A royal experience at paupers’ prices: that’s the Villa Inn Bed & Breakfast, a historic Spanish-influenced mansion complete with a fireplace. Book the King Carlos suite for full-on luxury — it’s got a rooftop deck with a hot tub. Or consider the Queen Isabella room: it’s the regal deal, complete with a crown hanging above the bed. Our favorite is the Marco Polo room with its Chinese black-lacquer furniture. From here chart a course for the tropical gardens around the estate where you’ll discover a hot tub spa and heated pool.
Family-run with exquisite care by John and Cindy Kinberger, with their daughter Jody, Dream Inn is, simply put, oceanview-everything. From your suite to the swimming pool, the waves are never out of sight. Oceanfront rooms mean a front row seat for the celebrated sunrises over the Atlantic. The ocean view king room overlooks the landscaped courtyard and ocean from its large balcony. But you really want to be down on the splendid Daytona sands as often as you can, surfing, sailing, biking, swimming or diving.
Your whole family can hang-ten at Hawaiian Inn 238 on Daytona Beach. Without setting foot beyond the resort, you can sign up for family-friendly shuffleboard courts, a nine-hole mini golf course, and not one, not two, but three pools to make a communal splash in. With the sea breeze in your hair, you’ll feel like you’re in Hawaii as you order yourselves more mojitos at the Tiki Pool Bar – especially when there’s a luau on the Inn’s entertainment cards.
Fancy a little Old Florida charm for your Daytona Beach vacation? Book a stay at the Foxtail Estate in the historic district. Born as a general store back in the 1870s, it’s now a B&B with lashings of romance factor for couples after some magic in their retreat. The ambience is lovely, with original furnishings retained wherever possible: notice the original light fixtures in the Thompson Honeymoon Suite and the black floors of the Robinson Room. It’s a popular wedding venue, unsurprisingly, so one way or another you’ll probably be back.
For more options, discover our guide on the best beach hotels in Daytona Beach and book now on Culture Trip.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.