After a day visiting Coors Field, the Colorado State Capitol or Denver Zoo, cool off at one of the best hotels with a pool in Denver.
While Colorado is known for its cold winters, summer temperatures can reach up to 90°F (32°C). You’ll appreciate a dip in the pool after a hot day pacing the city or biking in the nearby Rocky Mountains. Whether you’re looking for a rooftop cocktail alongside your swim or a heated indoor lagoon, book one of these stylish hotels with a pool in Denver, Colorado.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
With skyline views of the Mile High City, the Halcyon Hotel Cherry Creek is a sleek boutique hotel with the best rooftop pool in town. Dip into the cool water or relax in the Jacuzzi while enjoying vistas overlooking the jagged mountain range to the west. You can even reserve a poolside cabana and have craft cocktails delivered to you. We recommend trying the Irish julep with mint and lemon. Downstairs, explore the city with a bit of help from the Gear Garage, which rents out bikes, skateboards, Vespa scooters and Leica cameras.
Titanium-white walls, polished concrete floors and Baltic birch wood give the Source Hotel a minimalist, Scandinavian feel. Upstairs you’ll find the rooftop plunge pool and hot tub, which are part of the Woods bar and restaurant, so you can soak up the city’s skyline year- round with a local, New Belgium Brewing craft beer in hand. The hotel’s ground floor, meanwhile, is home to a buzzing artisan market with 25 sellers offering everything from fresh bread to bright cut flowers.
At the Jacquard, the illuminated rooftop pool is strictly reserved for guests. Enjoy a sunset swim, followed by live music and a signature Lieutenant rum cocktail with a twist of lime. Downstairs, this elegant, urban hotel has an expert team of service curators, who can organize everything from stand-up paddle-boarding to a gourmet picnic for a concert at the Botanic Gardens. You’ll be glad to collapse into one of their cushy king-size beds at the end of the day.
Centrally located in the CBD, with a world-class business center, the Four Seasons Denver is ideal for discerning business travelers looking to rest their heads. After a long day of meetings, take the elevator to the third floor and plunge into the heated outdoor pool, surrounded by aspen and pear trees. Alternatively, book an aromatherapy massage at the highly recommended spa.
Just ten minutes from downtown Denver, in the quiet residential neighborhood of Stapleton, you’ll find the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. As you dive into the hotel’s indoor pool, the bustle of the city will feel worlds away. There’s also an outdoor terrace with a Jacuzzi for those hot summer evenings. This ideal location also benefits from uninterrupted views of the Rocky Mountains – a rare thing in Denver.
With complimentary transport to Colorado’s busiest airport, the Cambria Hotel Denver is designed to make everything easier after a long day of traveling. Unwind in the indoor pool and hot tub after working in the city, or grab a beer from the bar – each one is selected by Cambria’s beer expert, who travels to each brewery to ensure your pint is of the very best quality.
Every day from 6am to 9pm, the fourth-floor rooftop pool is open for laps at the Westin in downtown Denver. It’s primarily a business hotel, with 24 meeting and event rooms, but Denver’s biggest draws, such as the Coors Field baseball stadium and shopping at the 16th Street Mall, are also nearby. Eat breakfast at the Augusta restaurant; they make omelets to order, with fresh vegetables and herbs.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.