Little Rock is one of the most popular vacation destinations for dog owners in America, and it’s easy to see why. Let your four-legged friend off the leash in Paw Park at Murray, grab a cold beer at Bark Bar, then settle in for a night at one of these thoughtful pet-friendly hotels in Little Rock, bookable with Culture Trip.
The fall-toned rooms at this three-star Sheraton overlook a resort-style pool with a waterfall and a splash pad for the little ones. Each room accommodates up to two pooches. The Grand Cafe sets off your day with a hot or cold takeout breakfast, while Bar RX does local brews, big-screen sports and all-American fare – even better, it has an elevated pool-view terrace for the warmer months. A free shuttle service will take you anywhere within a 5mi (8km) radius.
This cozy hotel is a top choice for those planning an extended stay accompanied by a pet, situated a ten-minute drive from downtown. One- or two-bedroom suites and studios come with fully equipped, well-stocked kitchens; there’s also an outside barbecue area for the summer. Amenities include a 24-hour self-service convenience store for basics, as well as complimentary breakfast. There’s also a small gym and an outdoor pool overlooking wooded parkland.
A warm welcome for both cats and dogs – plus superb value-for-money – distinguish this unpretentious, all-suite hotel from the rest. Wearing olive greens and pale pinks, its rooms feature living areas with fridges, sinks, microwaves, sofas and large workstations, complete with either one king or two queen beds. Swim at any time of year in the heated indoor pool, or work up a sweat in the on-site gym.
You and your hound will have access to an on-site dog-walking zone at this budget-friendly base, just a ten-minute walk from the interactive Museum of Discovery – a great attraction for kids. It also has an outdoor pool and a stylish restaurant specializing in Southern comfort cuisine, in which all the booths have their own TVs. Rooms feature dark wood furnishings, views over the river and Main Street Bridge, plus wet bars with fridges and microwaves.
Geared towards long stays, accommodation at this downtown Marriott ranges from studios to two-bedroom suites, all of which have full-sized kitchens, ergonomic workstations and separate living rooms. Meet fellow dog lovers while relaxing around the pool, shooting hoops on the basketball court or over wine and canapes during the early evening meet-and-greet. Breakfast is on the house, while all other meals and snacks are available from the vibrant River Market District right outside.
Not only are dogs admitted to this huge complex of self-catered suites, they also have a completely enclosed courtyard and special play area in which to let off steam. Their human companions are well looked after, too – you’ll have access to a gym, complimentary breakfast, outdoor grills and the opportunity to attend thrice-weekly social gatherings on the patio. Make the most of the gleaming, showroom-worthy kitchens in every suite. Little Rock Zoo and War Memorial Stadium are within easy walking distance.
For more options, discover our guide to the best hotels in Little Rock, Arkansas and book now on Culture Trip.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.