Dubai is known for having some of the hottest nightlife in the world and is a prime party destination. So put on your dancing shoes and get ready to party all night (or until 3am) and don’t forget to try Dubai’s most infamous cocktail, the Bullfrog. Here are some of the best bars and clubs in Dubai right now.
Named after the floor number on which it’s located, Q43 has quickly become a staple in the Dubai nightlife scene. This effortlessly chic bar is reminiscent of New York loft-style bars. Q43 is known for being easy going and hosting events that are both fun and artsy.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Q43, Media One, Media City. Open every day from 12pm-2am except on Thursday, Friday and Saturday when doors close at 3am. +9714 431 0224
Chill out at this contemporary and quirky lounge. If you’re looking for interesting cocktails, tasty bites and soulful sounds, Iris is the place to go. Iris Dubai sits on the 27th floor of The Oberoi and comes complete with a rooftop terrace and live music.
Iris Dubai, The Oberoi Dubai, Business Bay. Open daily from 5pm-3am, except on Fridays when doors open at 12pm +97156 9511442
The Music Room
The Music Room is an urban bar that is known for its lively gigs. It regularly hosts international bands and also acts as a creative hub for local musicians of all genres. Get a taste of the underground talent in Dubai and then be impressed by the DJs; they like to have fun at this bar and go wild on stage.
The Music Room, The Majestic Hotel Tower Dubai, Bur Dubai. Open everyday from 6pm-3am +9714 501 2534
Cirque Le Soir
Cirque Le Soir comes with a warning: “not for the faint of heart”. This tantalising London brand boasts a style of amusement that can only be described as daring. Cirque Le Soir is known for its house music nights and unique entertainment.
Cirque Le Soir Dubai, Fairmont Hotel, SZR. Open Monday to Friday from 10.30pm-3am. +9714 332 4900
Put on your best outfit on and head to this opulent designer club for a glamorous night out. Cavalli is the club to go to if you want to impress and be impressed. Sit down to an avant-garde Italian meal, watch Cabaret dancers and then head to the Cavalli catwalk to strut your stuff.
Cavalli Club, The Fairmont Hotel, SZR. Open every day from 8.30pm-3am. +97150 991 0400
McGettigan’s is a favourite with the residents of Dubai. This charming Irish pub opened its first branch in Dubai in 2010 and now has four more venues here, as well as several others all over the world. This bar is a friendly place to hangout and watch your favourite footy team. After the match, dance and sing along with the live band as they perform one classic after another. McGettigan’s also hosts comedy nights, movie nights and pub quizzes.
Lock, Stock & Barrel
This hip new club brings an urban feel to Dubai’s nightclub scene. Get ready to get down and dirty on the dance floor: Lock, Stock & Barrel is known for hosting rocking local talent and famous hip hop artists. If you’re feeling hungry try the chicken wings; they might just be the best ones you’ve ever had.
Lock,Stock & Barrel, Grand Millennium Hotel, Tecom. Open Monday to Thursday from 4pm-3am and Friday to Sunday from 2pm-3am. +9714 514 9195
Stereo Arcade and The Pub Inside Stereo Arcade
This funky bar is the hottest new venue in town. When you enter Stereo Arcade, you will find yourself in a vibrant room with classic arcade games. Turn left for a retro clubbing experience that makes you feel like you’ve been transported into an 80s game world. Turn right and enjoy live bands in the industrial pub. Be sure to get there early to beat the queues and don’t forget to dress appropriately for your chosen venue.
Stereo Arcade, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, JBR. The club is open Wednesday to Friday 10pm-3am. The arcade and pub are open daily from 6pm-3am. +97152 618 2424
Barasti Beach Bar
This is one of the oldest and most recommended nightlife venues in Dubai. Barasti includes a beach bar, restaurant, classic live music, sports bar, shisha lounge and a beach stage with electronic DJs. All ages and dress codes can be found partying together at this bar (minors are allowed in the restaurant until 11pm). This is the spot to go to meet locals and travellers alike.
Barasti Beach Bar, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel, Al Sufouh. Open every day from 11am-1.30am except on Thursdays and Fridays, when it closes at 2.30am +9714 318 1313
This bar continues to rise in popularity. Relax on the private beach or tan at the chic pool during the day. Then, at night, get ready for a total transformation. This club throws some of the hottest events in town. ‘Zero G’ is known for booking international sensations, throwing themed parties with hot special effects and hosting the popular beach festival DXBeach.
Zero Gravity, Skydive Dubai Drop Zone, Marina. Open everyday from 10am- 2am, except on Thursdays when it is open from 8am-3am. Sunday opening hours are 10am-12am +9714 399 0009
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.