PRIZE RULES FOR CULTURE TRIP-ROYAL ACADEMY OCEANIA LATE VIP TICKETS AND HOTEL STAY
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
By entering the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK (except Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the promotion, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion and any member of their respective immediate families.
Entry to the promotion opens on September 28, 2018 at the time the prize draw landing page goes live, and closes on October 9, 2018 at midnight. No entries received after the closing time will be eligible to win a prize.
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION
To enter the promotion, the participant will enter his/her name and email address on the prize draw web page.
Only one entry is permitted per person.
One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on October 10, 2018.
The winner will be notified on October 10, 2018 by email and will be asked to confirm their details for delivery of the prize or will be given details of how to claim their prize.
There is 1 prize available to be won: 2 VIP tickets to the RA Oceania Late event on October 20, 2018 and a one night stay (for two people) on October 20, 2018 at the Chesterfield Hotel in Mayfair, London.
Any images are illustrative examples and do not show the exact prize(s).
In the event that the promoter is unable to contact a winner within 2 working days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected at random.
The winner must provide his/her name and the name of his/her guest to the Royal Academy for the guest list to the event and for the hotel stay.
Should the prize be unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. There is no cash alternative available. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
For questions regarding the promotion, email: email@example.com.
The promoter is The Culture Trip Limited, a company registered in England with registered office First Floor, 75 Davies Street, London W1K 5JN
The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence);
disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; and
disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf; and
disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to the promoter’s social media platforms that is, in the promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of the promoter or directly aimed at the promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
Any decision of the promoter in respect of the promotion is final.
If the promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the promoter’s breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the promoter’s breach or if they were contemplated by you and the promoter at the time that you entered the promotion.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law.
As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the clause above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.