What you need:
– cutting mat
– thick A2 card (42×59.4cm, 16.5×24.3inches)
– 16.7×16.7cm (6.57×6.57inches) cellophane bag
– heart confetti
– background design (could be hand-drawn or printed)
– double-sided sticky tape
1. Measure out dimensions of card at H17.5xL52cm (H6.8xL20.5mm)
2. Divide into three panels – the first at 17x17cm (6.7×6.7inches) and the next two at 17.5×17.5cm (6.9×6.9inches).
3. Lightly score each pencil line and fold.
4. Draw a 12x12cm (4.7×4.7inches) square on the back of the second panel and cut it out with the scalpel.
5. Stick double-sided sticky tape along each side of the square.
6. Insert your printed/hand-drawn design into the cellophane bag (make sure it’s the front of the bag).
7. Add your confetti and glitter into the front of the bag and seal.
8. Place the window of the card over the design in position.
9. Stick double-sided sticky tape around each edge of the cellophane bag.
10. Fold over the first panel and stick down, and voila, your very own handmade card!