Few people out there can say they don’t enjoy the occasional bit of pampering, whether it be a pre-party grooming session, a relaxing massage or a full-on spa day. Many hotels in Ibiza have incredible spas that you can pay to use whether you’re a hotel guest or not, so to help you on your quest to unknot and unwind, we’ve sought out the most luxurious spas on Ibiza to boost your wellness on your next visit to the White Isle.
The spa at the luxury Atzaró Agroturismo Hotel is set in its gardens, and takes the form of a Balinese temple positioned at the end of a stunning long pool lined with daybeds and manicured lawns. As well as the obligatory range of beauty treatments, massages and rituals, there is a fitness club with a fully equipped gym, various classes, a sauna and a hammam. After your spa experience you can relax on a daybed with a fresh juice and soak up the truly beautiful surroundings.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Zentropia Spa, Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa
Zentropia is a sleek, minimalist haven within the five-star Grand Palladium White Island hotel at Playa d’en Bossa. It’s better equipped than many spas on Ibiza; inside is an enticing long pool and an impressive spa circuit, including water jets, hydromassage, jacuzzi, cold tubs, sauna, Turkish baths and bubble beds. There is also a decent gym and spinning area, as well as treatment rooms and a premium suite where couples can undergo a spa experience together. The large outdoor lagoon pool area is calm and relaxing and has numerous waterfalls and jets, as well as stylish ergonomic beds that are partially submerged in the water.
La Posidonia Spa, Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena
La Posidonia Spa is part of the Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel, one of the most luxurious spa hotels and wellness retreats on Ibiza, and has the most incredible location on the side of a cliff. Named after a type of Mediterranean seaweed, the spa includes a series of cascading pools built into the cliffs with breathtaking views. The eight pools are heated to different levels and provide full-body hydro-jet massages – each session in the pools last 45 minutes, and a trip to this spa is worth it for that alone. If it’s a complete spa experience that you’re after, there is a full range of body and facial treatments available, as well as massages and special packages that include lunch or dinner.
Open Spa, Ibiza Gran Hotel
Part of the five-star Ibiza Gran Hotel, which has beautiful views over the water to Ibiza Old Town, Open Spa is a cool and contemporary space with excellent facilities. The spa – one of the best on Ibiza – is divided into zones: Open Aqua, Open Experience, Open Beauty and Open Fitness. Open Experience offers a range of treatments in individual cabins, couples’ cabins or on an outdoor private terrace, while Open Aqua offers various hydrotherapy pools, underwater massage, counter-current swimming, hammam and sauna. The Open Fitness area contains a small gym; for face, hair and other beauty treatments, Open Beauty is a luxurious pampering paradise and a great place to get yourself party-ready.
Prestige Spa, Insotel Fenicia Prestige
With a fitness centre, beauty centre and thermal zone, the Prestige Spa at the Insotel Fenicia Prestige Hotel in Santa Eulalia has everything you need for a full and luxurious spa experience. The indoor dynamic pool area with its grand pillars and sleek curved water jets looks stunning and feels particularly indulgent, but there is also an excellent outdoor pool and a hydro-massage area with a sun deck. The thermal zone also includes two steam rooms – one salt, one herbal, an ice fountain, sauna, laconium (similar to a sauna but made of stone), and reflexology foot baths. With a range of spa experience and treatment packages available, there is plenty here to keep you feeling relaxed and pampered.
Ibiza Bay Spa by Six Senses, Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay
The Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay is the height of boho-luxe, and its small namesake spa by Six Senses is in keeping with that feel. Massages and treatments take place in a cabana overlooking the sea or in stunning wooden-panelled treatment rooms, while the nail bar and John Frieda blow-dry salon provide the perfect end to a day’s pampering, making sure you are groomed to perfection for the evening ahead. The gym isn’t huge, but it’s fairly well equipped, and there are regular yoga and pilates classes. This is a fantastic place to treat yourself (or someone else) to a delicious lunch and a relaxing spa session.
Revival Spa, Aguas De Ibiza
The Revival Spa at the Aguas De Ibiza Hotel oozes luxury and has a very impressive range of treatments on offer. Holistic therapies use local natural products wherever possible, and the hotel has a collaboration with beauty brand Clarins, creating a range of facial and body treatments especially for the spa. You can work out at the gym, join in a range of daily exercise classes or take advice from a personal trainer, and they also offer detox courses for weight loss. Low-lit and serene, the daybeds and stunning hydrotherapy pool make you feel relaxed just looking at them.
Looking for more wellness on the White Isle? Check out the Culture Trip bookable guide to the best yoga retreats on Ibiza.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.